• Yes, free with a random draw

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Yes, I'll buy one

Votes: 13 68.4%
  • Yes, I'll buy an entry to a raffle

Votes: 3 15.8%

• Total voters

BloodrayneZA

I’ll buy one bit also use them as prizes for comps. People love hoodies, I do. I just recently bought two

spiderz

Just do the logo at the front.
The one on the back is too much

biometrics

Need to ask @biometrics. I used a screenshot of the logo here on the forum, so the quality would be questionable.
And the price for front and back is around R310-R320
I can supply the graphic and then you guys can design and order it yourself? No need to go through me really.

biometrics

Good plan. I actually like the small front and large back. Each can then make it as they want
I've asked printry to send me the vector file they made from the PDF I supplied. Will upload here. Have also asked if we can share a design if you just want to order and not design one. Will let you know...

biometrics

Attached is the vector file as a .svg. Note your regular image viewer will likely not display it. If you open it in a browser you'll only see the house not the name as the browser has a white background. It will work on their site though.

Unfortunately there is no feature to share designs.

Joshua from printry.co.za says the following re sharing a design:

Unfortunately, we do not have a way of doing that. However, if you are able to send me the sizes required or have them contact me then I will upload it for them and there will be no designing on their behalf. I will just need their size, full name, delivery address, email and cell numbers. Again you are welcome to have them contact me with this information and I will do it for them.

Kind Regards
Joshua Warren
info@printry.co.za

So if we can agree on a design, he'll do it for us and you can then just email him direct and he'll organise it for you. So can we agree on a small logo to the left front and none on the back?

Attachments

• The Grotto Hoodie.zip
    10.5 KB · Views: 5
Last edited: