• Yes, free with a random draw

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Yes, I'll buy one

Votes: 13 68.4%
  • Yes, I'll buy an entry to a raffle

Votes: 3 15.8%

• Total voters

biometrics

So I found this company that allows you to design your hoody online. With shipping it's R336. So maybe I should use some of the donations towards a hoody giveaway. Check the poll and let us know what you prefer.

1606819422761.png

biometrics

Should it be a bit smaller? Where's the designers around here?

Tribs

I like that. No rectangle though ;)

Will make a selection when I see the final design

biometrics

I like that. No rectangle though ;)

Will make a selection when I see the final design
I forgot to click the remove background checkbox in their designer. I got hold of them due to their designer warning me my image is being resized and it will be fuzzy. So they asked for my stuff and made a vector of it which is resizable. They sent this example:

1606848930007.png

Tribs

I forgot to click the remove background checkbox in their designer. I got hold of them due to their designer warning me my image is being resized and it will be fuzzy. So they asked for my stuff and made a vector of it which is resizable. They sent this example:

View attachment 9203
That looks much better. I guess you will have all the sizes?

Tribs

You need to let us make more than one vote. Willing to buy and do the raffle thing - that would help you raise funds for the site.

The ordering is good as the more you order the cheaper they become (with most places). So consider putting them up for order - but getting a few more to raffle or give away as prizes.

biometrics

You need to let us make more than one vote. Willing to buy and do the raffle thing - that would help you raise funds for the site.

The ordering is good as the more you order the cheaper they become (with most places). So consider putting them up for order - but getting a few more to raffle or give away as prizes.
Done.

Johnatan56

What type of print is it/fade in machine wash?
Would prefer jacket, but I see the jackets are all terrible, hate that folded collar thing.

biometrics

What type of print is it/fade in machine wash?
Would prefer jacket, but I see the jackets are all terrible, hate that folded collar thing.

About Us​

Printry offers top quality print on demand services for a large variety of your apparel needs. All apparel manufacturing and printing is done in South Africa, making use of some of the world’s best equipment.
Your designs are directly printed to the apparel by a DTG (direct to garment) printer. This is not a heat press process. In our printing process the ink is sprayed onto the garment and is then soaked up by the fibres resulting in a long lasting and durable piece of clothing. This process of printing coupled with our high-performance printing equipment offers you the chance to print any colour you want with as much detail as desired.

sand_man

Could be quite cool to have the Grotto logo on the back and the forumite handle with avatar and join date in small on the front left breast. Like a badge of honor?

Tribs

Could be quite cool to have the Grotto logo on the back and the forumite handle with avatar and join date in small on the front left breast. Like a badge of honor?
Some of us change avatars as frequently as underwear - but our handle would be great.

Johnatan56

Would prefer people wouldn't be able to instantly find me, join year could be cool.