The Funny Pictures and Jokes Thread

scudsucker

I'm 46, and I recently met my NBF,* who is 35.

Granted, she is single and quite hot, but at least I did not have to play beachball with Beelzebub.

* new best friend.

Tribs

Granted, she is single and quite hot, but at least I did not have to play beachball with Beelzebub.

* new best friend.
With benefits I hope

That is what I am realising I will need one day. No desire for a relationship - but really need someone to share with and have sex. But not there yet. A magic wand is still a great toy.

scudsucker

With benefits I hope
There have been benefits but both she and I are mentally fucked in different ways, so while the initial sexual interest remains, we are both trying to negotiate a relationship that includes remaining friends even if we do have a failed affair. So, ja. Slow moves.

biometrics

There have been benefits but both she and I are mentally fucked in different ways, so while the initial sexual interest remains, we are both trying to negotiate a relationship that includes remaining friends even if we do have a failed affair. So, ja. Slow moves.
Oh I thought you were joking. Well congrats on the new pomp.

Nicholas

* new best friend.
The Lord of the Flies gets a bad rap, poor dude. That said Lucifer has never let me down. Knowledge ftw!