The Chat Room

Johnatan56

Who knew there is a beach on Table Mountain?

Me, you get there by running up skeleton gorge...
Can also get there by hiking onward from CBD side (wrote this before looking at the video, that's what they did, that takes longer imho, but you don't need to be as fit), and can technically get there with pipe track, just don't recommend taking that route unless they made a "proper" one by now.

It's "secret", there's always a group or two there, big issues with muggers in recent years if going from north side.

Jings

Me, you get there by running up skeleton gorge...
Can also get there by hiking onward from CBD side (wrote this before looking at the video, that's what they did, that takes longer imho, but you don't need to be as fit), and can technically get there with pipe track, just don't recommend taking that route unless they made a "proper" one by now.

It's "secret", there's always a group or two there, big issues with muggers in recent years if going from north side.
Guess the muggers are not that fit taking the easier route.

biometrics

Were you a victim of a ransomware attack? ;)
A line of code I was supposed to write in 2015, wasn't. It took six years for that to surface. A database table that was supposed to be truncated weekly wasn't and I suspect it grew to billions of records. The database choked and wouldn't do new inserts causing retries and a runaway of new connections spawning trashing it's availability. Couldn't even delete or drop the table. Eventually had to truncate it.

biometrics

I can always try and break it for you. ;)
Noooo! I get super stressed out when a live server has issues with clients on your case. In this case it was non functional and took several hours to figure out. Doesn't help my stress level.

Lara

Noooo! I get super stressed out when a live server has issues with clients on your case. In this case it was non functional and took several hours to figure out. Doesn't help my stress level.
You are in no danger of me breaking it. I mostly use programs for its intended purposes. :)

satanboy

Get a free bottle of wine when you book a picture-perfect picnic at Quoin Rock during the Stellenbosch Garden Show.