The Chat Room

Nicholas

I'm not sharing how I get up and down from the rafter. @Tribs will either destroy the route or booby trap it. Maybe even both.
That isn't the Tribble I know. Perhaps she changed since last I saw her, or is being mind-controlled, or was cleaning the room and did not realise that she was obliterating your means of ascent. It may even be that she has been framed by The Leprechaun. :eek:

Tribs

That isn't the Tribble I know. Perhaps she changed since last I saw her, or is being mind-controlled, or was cleaning the room and did not realise that she was obliterating your means of ascent. It may even be that she has been framed by The Leprechaun. :eek:
I am sorry to say - actually I am not. I am not a fan of golden showers from the rafters - or anywhere for that matter.

Venomous

Nah

Nicholas

It was on TV4. At the time, that channel was only available in larger centres, and we lived in Komani at the time, so I only got to watch two or three episodes when we came to my maternal grandmother's house on holiday.