The Chat Room

Johnatan56

Do you even have a basement in your new abode?
Yes, four floors, two are for parking, one is utilities and stuff (water, electricity, net, etc.), and then one floor is storage for people in my building, I get 2x3m or 2x4m, keep forgetting, it's quite a large space as they standardized it for all apartment sizes (since average in this building is 3/4 rooms, so for small families, meanwhile I'm in a corner apartment that's two rooms. Room are calculated here as you must have: kitchen, storage, bathroom, and then each room added to that is a room, so two room means living room and bedroom added, while 3/4 means they have extra bedroom or whatever they want to do).

Haven't really used it though, have enough storage anyways, though admittedly I should start moving e.g. the vacuum cleaner and monitor box over, those are pretty large, rest is just washing powder, step ladder, a broom, suitcase, etc. (suitcase is staying there as I do a trip every few weeks to somewhere and have space).

TMI is fun. :p

Jings

Yes, four floors, two are for parking, one is utilities and stuff (water, electricity, net, etc.), and then one floor is storage for people in my building, I get 2x3m or 2x4m, keep forgetting, it's quite a large space as they standardized it for all apartment sizes (since average in this building is 3/4 rooms, so for small families, meanwhile I'm in a corner apartment that's two rooms. Room are calculated here as you must have: kitchen, storage, bathroom, and then each room added to that is a room, so two room means living room and bedroom added, while 3/4 means they have extra bedroom or whatever they want to do).

Haven't really used it though, have enough storage anyways, though admittedly I should start moving e.g. the vacuum cleaner and monitor box over, those are pretty large, rest is just washing powder, step ladder, a broom, suitcase, etc. (suitcase is staying there as I do a trip every few weeks to somewhere and have space).

TMI is fun. :p

Underlying rhythmic structure of your prose flows beautifully,, making it a pleasant read. Added to that is a clear picture of how your apartment building is structured, not only your apartment. Now I'm wondering where you go on your trips and if you have fun taking them.

I hope your girlfriend is the quiet type who appreciates attention to detail.