The Chat Room

EADC

I would not enage with such dumb people. Anyone supporting Trump is truly a stupid person.

Must say since I left/banned a few years ago my mood has improved tremendously (excluding the usual life issues, but certainly not from a silly forum).

Yeah it's bad there now, the culture wars has taken over there is nothing reasonable anymore

biometrics

Yip. You guys big mates?
No, he was one of the mods that targetted me for removal in 2018. No infractions since 2003 and 12 in 2018. Explain that. What a cunt. He was supposed to have left to his beloved homeland years ago because it's so shit here.

scudsucker

some of them are quite funny.
@EmJay herself made a brief foray into this forum before realising she was way out of her depth without the other right wing idiots backing her up.

I chose to forgo a tipped shot of whiskey in mourning when she swiftly left, instead to donate money to The Grotto in her honour.

EADC

No, he was one of the mods that targetted me for removal in 2018. No infractions since 2003 and 12 in 2018. Explain that. What a cunt. He was supposed to have left to his beloved homeland years ago because it's so shit here.

Yeah lots of sarcasm in that post don't worry, yeah weird dude that one.

Nicholas

Hmmm...

Good Morning All

The extended nature of the pandemic and changes in the industry have caused ELCB to re-consider what types of work need to be done onsite or that can be done successfully in a remote location. Similarly, some employees who were temporarily allowed to work remotely during the COVID-19 pandemic and who are in positions that lend themselves to remote working may have become accustomed to teleworking and find it can benefit not only themselves, but the manager, team, and ELCB.

ELCB is committed to implementing HR best practices and is rightly motivated to pilot a process of telework, as a potential long term working model.

This pilot will not be driven by one factor alone. While there are many benefits and disadvantages no one benefit or disadvantage will be looked at in isolation. ELCB is committed to engaging with staff during this process to determine changes, improvements, what works and what will not work.

ELCB’s pilot project will trial the new telework requirements with selected roles that will assist in evaluating the effectiveness of telework criteria. The primary reason for the pilot is to work out and troubleshoot any challenges in delivering our services to our clients. During this pilot process we expect teething issues and therefore the selection of the roles to participate in the pilot have been / are those roles that will help us improve on the telework process.

There will be weekly meetings to discuss and engage on these teething issues. The pilot project will run for a maximum duration of 6 months. We do however undertake, that as soon as possible a decision will be taken in regards to implementing this process across additional /other roles.

Unit leads and line managers will engage with the selected roles to establish the process for the teams to work remotely.

We would like to thank all staff who so far have contributed their inputs into this process which has helped drive and define the requirements captured in the document attached.

This is unfortunate for me. I have very little social interaction outside of work.

Nicholas

It's also unfortunate you have to interact with us loonies.

Ok, I'll speak for myself.
You forget that I have been receiving a certain type of medical attention since the age of 11.
I live in a home that caters for ...erm "loonies". ;-)
/shuffles off

Nicholas

It's also unfortunate you have to interact with us loonies.

Ok, I'll speak for myself.
I should have been more specific and said something like "real life social interaction".
It isn't practical for me to fly around the country every week visiting forum members.