The Chat Room

Tribs

I would love to watch movies. But I am committed to watching Anime with my boys. So that is my priority. But reviews will help me when I have more time.

Sinbad

/Sees a ball coming his way
/Takes cover

It has been raining here since Saturday night.
The wind picked up earlier this morning, which made for an exciting walk to work, what with the rain ccoming from one direction, and the wind pulling from another. :p
some rain would be really nice. It's getting so dry here now.

biometrics

Went to a restaurant in the Hemel & Aarde Valley and there were noisy children irritating me. I really don't understand the entitlement of parents bringing their annoying spawn to restaurants. So fucking rude.

When trying to leave, a car next to mine had their back door wide open so I couldn't reverse, so I called please close the door and I received the reply "I'm busy with a baby" to which I replied "I really don't care". They semi closed the door, I reversed, and then I got the stinkeye stare (rather than attend to said baby), so I stuck my tongue out at her and received the finger in return. All in all satisfying.

DA-LION-619

Went to a restaurant in the Hemel & Aarde Valley and there were noisy children irritating me. I really don't understand the entitlement of parents bringing their annoying spawn to restaurants. So fucking rude.

When trying to leave, a car next to mine had their back door wide open so I couldn't reverse, so I called please close the door and I received the reply "I'm busy with a baby" to which I replied "I really don't care". They semi closed the door, I reversed, and then I got the stinkeye stare (rather than attend to said baby), so I stuck my tongue out at her and received the finger in return. All in all satisfying.
These people are out and about again after regulations relaxed.