The Chat Room

Johnatan56

Who the hell is playing Jumanji with European weather.
Oil, gas, car, coal companies. :p
EDIT:
/EDIT
On the other hand, do you think it could become too hot for war?
It's 25-32C in Ukraine, you could argue it's the perfect weather for war...
That said, the war has turned mostly into artillery war post May/June, will be interesting as Ukraine is/has gotten US and French artillery from May onward. Has a lot longer range than the Russian one if US supplies the more expensive ammo, so good for higher value targets, else range is similar/slightly longer (as in accurate range, not the nonsense that is max range).

Last edited:

Jings

Oil, gas, car, coal companies. :p
EDIT:
/EDIT

It's 25-32C in Ukraine, you could argue it's the perfect weather for war...
That said, the war has turned mostly into artillery war post May/June, will be interesting as Ukraine is/has gotten US and French artillery from May onward. Has a lot longer range than the Russian one if US supplies the more expensive ammo, so good for higher value targets, else range is similar/slightly longer (as in accurate range, not the nonsense that is max range).

Maybe the heat will be turned up even more. Heat wave is moving east.

Do you think either side have air cons in addition to weapons? 😄

satanboy

I saw people in the till queue of PnP liquor with a trolley from checkers. I walked in with the Woolworths trolley and the security guy blocked me from entering. I shop there on a weekly basis (with a trolley).
I returned 5min later (waiting for the SO - not to complain) and noticed the lady that serves me 80% of the time. I explained the story to her and she was shocked. She asked me to wait as she was calling the store supervisor. Meanwhile, the guard had come over and asked what the problem was. I explained that I was reporting him to the supervisor. Guess what. He denied that it had ever happened.

The supervisor came over and apologised a few times.

Why do I feel crap?

biometrics

I saw people in the till queue of PnP liquor with a trolley from checkers. I walked in with the Woolworths trolley and the security guy blocked me from entering. I shop there on a weekly basis (with a trolley).
I returned 5min later (waiting for the SO - not to complain) and noticed the lady that serves me 80% of the time. I explained the story to her and she was shocked. She asked me to wait as she was calling the store supervisor. Meanwhile, the guard had come over and asked what the problem was. I explained that I was reporting him to the supervisor. Guess what. He denied that it had ever happened.

Why do I feel crap?
He felt power over you, so fuck him.

Nicholas

Why do I feel crap?
Did The Enforcer allow you to ask on what grounds you were being barred from entering?

Dunno. It beats me why the spawn of Satan should feel even a twinge of remorse for making The Enforcer face the consequences [probably a slap on the wrist - I hear it is difficult to terminate employees] of his overreach.

No camera footage, I suppose.

Jings

Why do I feel crap?

Maybe you feel like crap now but very likely it's the last time you get blocked from entering.

Nicholas

1658651030396.png

I hope you are keeping warm. @Dave, @Sinbad: Has the heatwave abated yet?

How has your weekend been [and how does your garden grow]?

I went to VP to buy groceries for the house for the first time in years yesterday morning, and met my brother for something to drink at M&B afterwards. I played around in Blender - something I have also not done for a while, refined my Legendary:GoH deck as much as I could to the point that it does more damage than any I have compiled before, and prepared supper for the house.

Nicholas

Mine 🙂 I'm not as critical of it as the reviewer is - possibly on account of his having reviewed so many other devices.

What 'phone do you have?