The Chat Room

I'm considering leasing a cupra born through the government tax incentive scheme later this year.

I don't drive much, a tank lasts me a month on average. Car is stupidly economical for its size.
Cupra is a decent option. Modern cars are typically more efficient and I'd imagine that Forester is a bit of a heavy beast. Also, why 4WD? That's not helping matters. Anyway, nice car so maybe the trade-off is worth it. I just can't believe it's a grand to fill a Corsa. I haven't filled up in a while so my budget clearly needs adjusting.

Sinbad

Cupra is a decent option. Modern cars are typically more efficient and I'd imagine that Forester is a bit of a heavy beast. Also, why 4WD? That's not helping matters. Anyway, nice car so maybe the trade-off is worth it. I just can't believe it's a grand to fill a Corsa. I haven't filled up in a while so my budget clearly needs adjusting.
I pull boats out the water with it. AWD is just better for my uses.
Also helps with safety in rain and snow should that happen

I get 40-50mpg which is between 6.2 and 7l per 100 on average. It's really a good package.

Rudolph Hart

My daughter was here for the last week or so, and she made me watch The Office with her. She’s all keen for me to start watching from season 1, but I’d rather have frontal lobotomy than have to suffer through that.

Is it just me or is The Office complete and total cringeworthy bullshit?

EADC

My daughter was here for the last week or so, and she made me watch The Office with her. She’s all keen for me to start watching from season 1, but I’d rather have frontal lobotomy than have to suffer through that.

US or UK version?

biometrics

The cringe is the whole idea. Not a fan.

satanboy

Why do British people nod their heads so much when speaking? Watch any SkyNews or BBC News broadcast for 20 min. It is hilarious.

Jings

I agree, I hate the little fuckers.

Read the same article last week, believe it or not. Googled "benefits of mosquitoes" after one parked on top of my computer screen to get warm, I presume.

Have you noticed they're still around, even though weather is cooler?

Düber

Have you noticed they're still around, even though weather is cooler?
Yes I think it's all the rain, even after spraying the room, as soon as I am comfy in bed the buzzing starts and I have to put a fan on. Usually they are long gone by now.
Do you also get the black ones with stripey legs in the South?

biometrics

Yes I think it's all the rain, even after spraying the room, as soon as I am comfy in bed the buzzing starts and I have to put a fan on. Usually they are long gone by now.
Do you also get the black ones with stripey legs in the South?
They are large enough you can describe the legs?! Wtf