The Chat Room

SlinkyMike

Don't get me wrong, I love him as Spidey but I also don't think he should have been the lead in Uncharted over Nathan Fillion.

Nicholas

For what I'd call "the Bond look", younger or living versions of:

Edward Fox
Jude Law
Richard Burton
Jason Statham
Sean Bean [yes, I know he played the villain in Goldeneye]
Clive Owen
Hugh Grant?
Liam Neeson

Joke versions:
Simon Pegg
Rowan Atkinson
Brian Blessed
Andy Serkis
Hugh Grant
Bill Nighy
John Cleese
Stephen Fry.

Dave

What a stupid design.

Why? They have numerous legitimate uses and have the failsafe built in to alert users if an unknown tag stays in their vicinity.

Unlike other tracking devices that give no warning (including the Samsung smart tag iirc).

Tribs

Why? They have numerous legitimate uses and have the failsafe built in to alert users if an unknown tag stays in their vicinity.

Unlike other tracking devices that give no warning (including the Samsung smart tag iirc).
I didn't know about that either

Sinbad

Only if the user has an apple phone.

biometrics

How long does the battery last? I was think of cancelling my car tracker and put one of those in the car.

biometrics

According to Apple "more than a year".
Ah, think this is the crucial part. Will it warn you on the Watch as I don't carry the iPhone with me?

"And your iPhone lets you know when itʼs time to pop in a new one."

biometrics

If it was an issue for a user then they could. It's not really designed for a nanny state let me look after you society, I suppose.

I see it has 100,000+ installs so far.
Which is practically nothing. I'm personally not concerned by being tracked, but I can see the danger to this tech.