The Chat Room

Nicholas

Underlying rhythmic structure of your prose flows beautifully,, making it a pleasant read. Added to that is a clear picture of how your apartment building is structured, not only your apartment. Now I'm wondering where you go on your trips and if you have fun taking them.

I hope your girlfriend is the quiet type who appreciates attention to detail.
emoji14.png
Perhaps Johnatan has a future as an author? Some do publish books while still working for an employer.
Congratulations on finding a girlfriend.

PhireSide

Hi. You were with Huge, right? What are you doing now? I don't think that many of us are doing much travelling these days. I haven't been out in months. I'm keeping busy with work [still can't go into the office]. My boss suggested that I take leave so as not to forfeit leave days, so I opted for 14 to 24 September. Going to have to come up with some other reason to get of during that period.

Seeing so much more advertising for fibre in East London these days. We had the pavements in our area dug up not long before the pandemic arrived in South Africa. I'm still using my Telkom special promotion LTE account.
That's correct! I took a position at a turquoise bank not long after, and have been here for about three years now. We started to WFH when lockdown hit, and have been ever since. We've been fully equipped to work remotely, and they are making it the new norm going forward, which is nice.

I guess a stay-cation is on the cards for you - or otherwise, maybe a trip to the Southern Cape? This will be the first year that we haven't been there for a holiday, but hoping to go next year after we get married. It's such a lovely part of the country, and I'd move there in a heartbeat if I could.

Hopefully you have more offerings than just Frogfoot in EL - they are a bit crap down here in PE, and we have outages nearly every day.

Jings

Perhaps Johnatan has a future as an author? Some do publish books while still working for an employer.
Congratulations on finding a girlfriend.
We can never have enough books in the sci-fi genre. I hope Johnatan has a futuristic imagination.