The Chat Room

Nicholas

Don't spend all your money on Black Friday. Keep some for Cyber Monday. ;)

Don't be seduced into spending the money you worked so hard to scrape together on something just because it is new and shiny.
Interrogate your reasons for buying whatever it is that is flirting with you.
Draw up a list of pros and cons and think about what you are getting yourself into before committing.

In other news:

Another STEAM sale has begun. Hold onto your wallets - how is that backlog looking? How much time do you have to dedicate to doing justice to what you have spent your money on?

satanboy

Yesterday out of the blue someone requested to be my friend on Facebook. I didn't recognise the name but noticed that they were friends with a work colleague. I declined. A few minutes later this person starts messaging me on FB. He was employed in the work canteen and wanted a favour.

hmmmm

He doesn't have money for food....blah blah blah....

You have the cheek to never request a friend request in the past, but now that you need help you want to leech off pensioners!? Fuck off.

I blocked him.

satanboy

254292257_1745266869008993_5879402626191623730_n.jpg

biometrics

Yesterday out of the blue someone requested to be my friend on Facebook. I didn't recognise the name but noticed that they were friends with a work colleague. I declined. A few minutes later this person starts messaging me on FB. He was employed in the work canteen and wanted a favour.

hmmmm

He doesn't have money for food....blah blah blah....

You have the cheek to never request a friend request in the past, but now that you need help you want to leech off pensioners!? Fuck off.

I blocked him.
Sounds like a scammer. Isn’t this type of scam common where someone takes over a FB account and begs from the friends?

Nicholas

Finally finished slogging through the reading and capturing part of today's work. Next: Try to make it presentable, email it out to the relevant people.

So over this.