The Chat Room

Jings

Who's tried coconut blossom sugar? Other side suggested it after complaining to the OH about the amount of sugar being ingested. It's quite pricey.

Tribs

So it's you. That's awesome. What kind of app?
Working on a few - or will do when all this work is done. One for the client payment schedules, linked to a licensing reminder app, a knowledge base for our clients so that they can access information particular to their individual setups. Clients will eventually have access to the payment schedules app so they can see what they are paying and when their next payment is due.

But I have the website to revamp/redo and lots to learn. So it is a long term project.

Why?

biometrics

Who's tried coconut blossom sugar? Other side suggested it after complaining to the OH about the amount of sugar being ingested. It's quite pricey.
Gave up on sugar in coffee a decade ago, Gave up on chocolates a year ago...

Nicholas

Working on a few - or will do when all this work is done. One for the client payment schedules, linked to a licensing reminder app, a knowledge base for our clients so that they can access information particular to their individual setups. Clients will eventually have access to the payment schedules app so they can see what they are paying and when their next payment is due.

But I have the website to revamp/redo and lots to learn. So it is a long term project.

Why?
standing-in-AWE-scaled.jpg

Nicholas

I don't think NMB Metro got the best candidate for the mayor's job. Her interview was horrific. :eek:

Hello Aunty Patricia!

Ummm......

This is why I did a double take when you said "her".

Trans woman, perhaps?

1637784154461.png

Getting rid of underperformers - so she is stepping down?

Johnatan56

When Windows 12 is released then.
That's probably not happening for another decade, Windows 11 exists so they can break backwards compatibility in terms hardware requirements, and then the design decisions I think is because they needed to justify it for users that don't understand that and think "need new thing".

Windows 10 still doesn't have the full control panel moved over and it's been over 6 years.

Jings

Why?
That's an interesting project. I wonder my employer's HO has something similar as they have to bill various licenses to the branches.

If you are related to a Samantha I will tell you why.

Jings

That's probably not happening for another decade, Windows 11 exists so they can break backwards compatibility in terms hardware requirements, and then the design decisions I think is because they needed to justify it for users that don't understand that and think "need new thing".

Windows 10 still doesn't have the full control panel moved over and it's been over 6 years.
It was a joke but thanks for all the insight. You are a tech wizard.

Tribs

That's an interesting project. I wonder my employer's HO has something similar as they have to bill various licenses to the branches.

If you are related to a Samantha I will tell you why.
Nope - no Samantha's in my family that I know of