The Cannabis Chronicles

The_Mowgs

Anyone have a recommendation for a dry herb vaporiser with self heating? I would like to collect the smoked bud and just eat it.

I have seen some vaporisers but not prepared to pay those prices, I can do a lot with that sort of money.

I have a dynavap but still struggling with it and need to give my lungs a bit of a break.

Tribs

No, mine died. :confused:

I started a new one a few days back. It just popped it's head out of the Jiffy pellet.
Sorry the others died. That is my fear. Would love to grow some but I am useless at looking after plants.

biometrics

Got back to my vapes this weekend. Other than converting bubble hash to rosin I also transferred the last of my vape oil attempt to a Honeyvape 1ml cart. Still didn't work. Just now I used that cart on my original Honeyvape mod and it's working perfectly. So seems it's an issue with my Randy's Charm.

The_Mowgs

Got back to my vapes this weekend. Other than converting bubble hash to rosin I also transferred the last of my vape oil attempt to a Honeyvape 1ml cart. Still didn't work. Just now I used that cart on my original Honeyvape mod and it's working perfectly. So seems it's an issue with my Randy's Charm.
Are you still enjoying the press? I have yet to try any sort of concentrate.

satanboy

@biometrics
Got one of these?

biometrics

@biometrics
Got one of these?
I do but didn't find it all that useful.

I now use a magnifier to check the trichomes before harvest. I then use the 'does a thin branch snap' way to determine when it's ready to jar. I then trim and jar it and let it breath a few hours each day for two weeks. Works perfectly.