The Cannabis Chronicles

Seldom Bucket

Can you remember the episode name?

In this Christmas special, Agnes is on a mission to make sure grandson Bono is not sent to the infamous local primary school, in spite of his parents' wishes. And as if her house is not normally noisy enough, Agnes finds herself lumbered with a brand new house guest in the form of a homeless parrot. Agnes then mistakes a spray can of glue for her air freshner... She is still looking forward to her New Year's Eve party - until her guests start dropping like flies. Suddenly it looks like Agnes might be seeing in the new year without her family around her... Mrs Browns Boys | Christmas Special 2013 | BBC One #BBC #MrsBrownsBoys #ChristmasSpecial All our TV channels and S4C are available to watch live through BBC iPlayer, although some programmes may not be available to stream online due to rights. If you would like to read more on what types of programmes are available to watch live, check the 'Are all programmes that are broadcast available on BBC iPlayer?' FAQ 👉 https://bbc.in/2m8ks6v.

The_Mowgs

In this Christmas special, Agnes is on a mission to make sure grandson Bono is not sent to the infamous local primary school, in spite of his parents' wishes. And as if her house is not normally noisy enough, Agnes finds herself lumbered with a brand new house guest in the form of a homeless parrot. Agnes then mistakes a spray can of glue for her air freshner... She is still looking forward to her New Year's Eve party - until her guests start dropping like flies. Suddenly it looks like Agnes might be seeing in the new year without her family around her... Mrs Browns Boys | Christmas Special 2013 | BBC One #BBC #MrsBrownsBoys #ChristmasSpecial All our TV channels and S4C are available to watch live through BBC iPlayer, although some programmes may not be available to stream online due to rights. If you would like to read more on what types of programmes are available to watch live, check the 'Are all programmes that are broadcast available on BBC iPlayer?' FAQ https://bbc.in/2m8ks6v.
Thanks, appreciate it!

Y2K

Well Im obviously going to smoke NOW and watch it. Smoked some Thai last night, I danced. Then we tried some banana hammock as I feel the need to sleep more than 3 hours once every couple of years.

Holy Jesus I had no legs after that. It was the weirdest feeling ever. My body has never felt that tired and I have walked across an entire country in North Africa once.

Tonight might be some sort of cheese, will see.
Is this homegrown or bought?

biometrics

Jings

RIP Julian Stubbs. Dagga couple fought long and hard to legalise cannabis. I hope the murderer is haunted until his final breath.

Urist

gonna stuff me a smoke of superskunk now, hugely successful for me to battle the side effects of seizing antidepressants and the other serious mind numbing drugs the doc put me on after the divorce. The best cure for depression imo is to buy a motorcycle.
apologies in advance for the shit that I`m gonna type here during the day.

The_Mowgs

gonna stuff me a smoke of superskunk now, hugely successful for me to battle the side effects of seizing antidepressants and the other serious mind numbing drugs the doc put me on after the divorce. The best cure for depression imo is to buy a motorcycle.
apologies in advance for the shit that I`m gonna type here during the day.
Eish man, sorry to hear about your struggles. How was the superskunk?

The_Mowgs

naais, gonna take it easy for a while. the most annoying thing about leaving the meds is the brain flashes, they seem to be gone for now.
If you have time, and are inclined to, read up on microdosing and depression, anxiety etc.

Urist

If you have time, and are inclined to, read up on microdosing and depression, anxiety etc.
Definately will, thanks... things are still very quiet at the office. Apart from all the negative and bad shit that is happening all over the world, it's so nice to be out of the rat race for a while. Time to think and get your priorities in order.

biometrics

Thanks for this. Great service.

Even got one of these as a freebie:

Though I am switching to autos, I'll stick it in the ground and hope for the best. ;)

The_Mowgs

Thanks for this. Great service.

Even got one of these as a freebie:

Though I am switching to autos, I'll stick it in the ground and hope for the best. ;)
No problem. Did you have a look at the fast buds autos? Think its like 60 days from seed till smoke.

biometrics

No problem. Did you have a look at the fast buds autos? Think its like 60 days from seed till smoke.
I bought Dutch Passion Euphoria autos. I inquired if there are three in the pack as the page wasn't clear about it and he said I just missed the special on that but he'll give it to me anyway. So got 2 x 3-pack for the price of 1. Got the papers I ordered that other shops won't sell. Also included a grinder, stickers, storage tube, seed markers and the free Gelat.OG. Quick response by email and fast delivery. Nice dealing with them. Recommended.

Reactions: Y2K

The_Mowgs

I bought Dutch Passion Euphoria autos. I inquired if there are three in the pack as the page wasn't clear about it and he said I just missed the special on that but he'll give it to me anyway. So got 2 x 3-pack for the price of 1. Got the papers I ordered that other shops won't sell. Also included a grinder, stickers, storage tube, seed markers and the free Gelat.OG. Quick response by email and fast delivery. Nice dealing with them. Recommended.
Yeah he is super cool and very helpful. Glad you got sorted. I bought a wedding cake from him last week for the wife.