The Cannabis Chronicles

satanboy

1642071578413.png
Hey Budz, Make sure when you make a purchase instore you throw your dart BEFORE you pay.
Get 5% off your purchase if you hit a Double
Get 10% off your purchase if you hit a Triple
Hit the Bull and win a pack of ONI Seed Co - Satoshi Valued at 3.5K. We will always update the Bullseye with a premium Pack of Seeds so you never know, It could be you.

follow the link to visit our store: store

biometrics

View attachment 31104
Hey Budz, Make sure when you make a purchase instore you throw your dart BEFORE you pay.
Get 5% off your purchase if you hit a Double
Get 10% off your purchase if you hit a Triple
Hit the Bull and win a pack of ONI Seed Co - Satoshi Valued at 3.5K. We will always update the Bullseye with a premium Pack of Seeds so you never know, It could be you.

follow the link to visit our store: store
Do they sell cannabis in store?

satanboy

Y2K

Survived winter and those windy storms we had a couple of weeks back. I no longer consume the plant but I do grow it for family members and make assorted baked goods when they request it.
IMG-20220120-WA0000.jpgIMG-20220120-WA0001.jpg

biometrics

Ok you need to tell me what these are please
I know what they are called - not what they are
It's a bud coated with a bit of cannabis oil rolled in kief (the powder that remains after cleaning buds). I tried it once and won't bother buying it again unless you make it yourself

satanboy

Ok you need to tell me what these are please
I know what they are called - not what they are
Moon rocks are made by taking a nugget of marijuana and dipping it in or spraying it with concentrate, or hash oil.

satanboy

1643004921016.png
A Herbal smoke blend is an excellent solution for many who are struggling daily to consume less tobacco.

It’s also an option for those who are trying to treat an ailment or disease.

Throughout history, dried herbs have been used to make incense, smudges, and herbal smoking blends.

Quite a few plants may be safely, and pleasurable, lit up in a pipe or rolling papers. Those listed below are legal, unregulated, and totally safe to use. They are also non-hallucinogenic and non-addictive.

Paul Hjul

SAPS removed about 3Kg of cannabis from the property today from the tenants in the front who are dealing.
In addition to being a violent dumb fuck he is not very discreet about growing in plain view or about dealing.

Attachments

• IMG-20220124-WA0006.jpeg
    IMG-20220124-WA0006.jpeg
    332.2 KB · Views: 9

Tribs

Tribs

SAPS removed about 3Kg of cannabis from the property today from the tenants in the front who are dealing.
In addition to being a violent dumb fuck he is not very discreet about growing in plain view or about dealing.
I take it was more than just that one plant