The Cannabis Chronicles

UberZol

@UberZol what do you have on offer?

@UberZol what do you have on offer?
Hello @biometrics

Each store in the marketplace is independently run, with their own product menus and pricing. Please pay us a visit here: https://www.uberzol.express

For best user experience (Android users) we recommend downloading the app: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.customer.uberzol&gl=ZA

For you, and for all members of The Grotto, please take advantage of this discount code THEGROTTO for 15% off your cart total, should anything take your fancy (valid on any store, till 30/06/2021)

biometrics

Got myself a Honeyvape 1gm THC cart, Clementine flavour. Haven't bought in ages. Most potent.

Seldom Bucket

Hello @biometrics

Each store in the marketplace is independently run, with their own product menus and pricing. Please pay us a visit here: https://www.uberzol.express

For best user experience (Android users) we recommend downloading the app: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.customer.uberzol&gl=ZA

For you, and for all members of The Grotto, please take advantage of this discount code THEGROTTO for 15% off your cart total, should anything take your fancy (valid on any store, till 30/06/2021)
Okay, quick look on your website connects you as an end user to places close to you that sells through your app/ site?

If I can suggest, creating a account before one is able to view the content, not very good. The other is to be able to open seller link in a new tab, it's annoying when you have to open the link in the same window and not able to open them by clicking on the middle mouse button and opening it up in a separate window.

biometrics

Okay, quick look on your website connects you as an end user to places close to you that sells through your app/ site?

If I can suggest, creating a account before one is able to view the content, not very good. The other is to be able to open seller link in a new tab, it's annoying when you have to open the link in the same window and not able to open them by clicking on the middle mouse button and opening it up in a separate window.
Also needs a map where they operate.

Seldom Bucket

Jip, that would be nice.

@UberZol just a suggestion but would be nice. Especially the sign-up would chase away potential customers. You do however need to replace that with an 18 or over screen.
When I go to any other site and they want me to sign-up before viewing any content, gets closed immediately.

Last edited:

biometrics

Jip, that would be nice.

@UberZol just a suggestion but would be nice. Especially the sign-up would chase away potential customers. You do however need to replace that with an 18 or over screen.
When I go to any other site and they want me to sign-up before viewing any content gets closed immediately.
Agreed, I did’t like that either.

UberZol

If I can suggest, creating a account before one is able to view the content, not very good. The other is to be able to open seller link in a new tab, it's annoying when you have to open the link in the same windownd not able to open them by clicking on the middle mouse button and opening it up in a separate window.

Yes, this is correct. We do not trade in product ourselves and merely provide the platform and tech support for vendors to market and sell their goods.

Regarding the sign-in: While we acknowledge that this may be a friction point for new users, it is one of the requirements for PCI DSS compliance.

UberZol

Agreed, I did’t like that either.
Jip, that would be nice.

When I go to any other site and they want me to sign-up before viewing any content, gets closed immediately.
Please see previous reply regarding PCI DSS compliance. Also, customers are asked to verify that they are 18 or older when signing up i.e. before they are given access to the marketplace.

Tribs

Jip, that would be nice.

I closed it when I saw I had to sign up. Though I am interested.

biometrics

Yes, this is correct. We do not trade in product ourselves and merely provide the platform and tech support for vendors to market and sell their goods.

Regarding the sign-in: While we acknowledge that this may be a friction point for new users, it is one of the requirements for PCI DSS compliance.
Not sure I follow. If you just want to browse but not pay with a credit card yet then why does PCI DSS compliance come into it. Sure, once you want to order and pay then you need to register and compliance comes in.

biometrics

I closed it when I saw I had to sign up. Though I am interested.
After registering (no email verification I might add) and seeing there is nothing in my area I tried to delete my account which it doesn't allow. Then I changed my email address etc to nonsense as I don't want random accounts floating around the internet. So the registration is hugely flawed anyway.

UberZol

Regarding the map: This is a delivery only service (44 minutes), and stores are listed or shown to the user in order of proximity. If you can see the store then you are within their serving radius. The concept is that of a "Ghost" or "Cloud" Kitchen. Each the stores serving radius varies between 5-10 kms, and one's distance from the store in indicated on each vendor's storefront.

biometrics

Regarding the map: This is a delivery only service (44 minutes), and stores are listed or shown to the user in order of proximity. If you can see the store then you are within their serving radius. The concept is that of a "Ghost" or "Cloud" Kitchen. Each the stores serving radius varies between 5-10 kms, and one's distance from the store in indicated on each vendor's storefront.
I found nothing in Hermanus so was curious to see where you have shops. Iirc there wasn't anything in Cape Town either? A map would have been nice to see the coverage areas.

biometrics

I haven't bought it since before Covid, but have to say, if you haven't tried Honeyvape yet, you are missing out. It is highly recommended.

I love it so much I bought my own equipment to make it. :D

Tribs

1622137273550.png
This is actually quite nice. Not gotten high from it but then I usually don't with a bong either.