The Cannabis Chronicles

Seldom Bucket

b6hfz8phbxv61.jpg

biometrics

View attachment 25434
Harvest is done. Now need to find out how to dry it
That looks amazing, well done!

Hang it upside down indoors out of the sun. 2-3 weeks, when a thin twig snaps when you bend it then it's ready.

Btw you can try some of it now by quick drying it in a microwave. Heat it for 5-10 seconds at a time and check it for dryness, repeat until dry.

Tribs

That looks amazing, well done!

Hang it upside down indoors out of the sun. 2-3 weeks, when a thin twig snaps when you bend it then it's ready.

Btw you can try some of it now by quick drying it in a microwave. Heat it for 5-10 seconds at a time and check it for dryness, repeat until dry.
Thanks so much for that. Reading about it now

biometrics

My first auto in the greenhouse. It flowers as it grows. Done and dusted in two months, any time of the year. Smaller yield of course but the benefits outweigh that.

This is a Dutch Passion Euforia Auto, should grow to over a meter, currently 30cm.

1621598047796.png

Jings

My first auto in the greenhouse. It flowers as it grows. Done and dusted in two months, any time of the year. Smaller yield of course but the benefits outweigh that.

This is a Dutch Passion Euforia Auto, should grow to over a meter, currently 30cm.

View attachment 25810
Is that your herb section? Looks like there's coriander growing next to it.

biometrics

Is that your herb section? Looks like there's coriander growing next to it.
It is. Basil, coriander tomatoes, rocket and spinach are growing. The rest are not working in this weather so will hold off till spring.

Jings

It is. Basil, coriander tomatoes, rocket and spinach are growing. The rest are not working in this weather so will hold off till spring.
Spring is not that far away. Should your Dutch Passion be harvested by then?

biometrics

Spring is not that far away. Should your Dutch Passion be harvested by then?
Autos are ready in two months, no need to wait for the seasons to flower. It also means you don't end up with a shit ton of weed you have to clean in one go. I'm an auto convert.

Jings

Autos are ready in two months, no need to wait for the seasons to flower. It also means you don't end up with a shit ton of weed you have to clean in one go. I'm an auto convert.
Not to mention there's a very good chance they are females, just like the feminised seeds.