The Cannabis Chronicles

Tribs

Some look brownish - and some are still white. What do I do?
1617353525904.png
1617353545232.png
1617353576506.png
1617353618536.png

And yes - I know I should have pulled off more leaves - but every time I went to my secret garden - someone came looking for me - or work called.

biometrics

Some look brownish - and some are still white. What do I do?
View attachment 12515
View attachment 12516
View attachment 12517
View attachment 12518

And yes - I know I should have pulled off more leaves - but every time I went to my secret garden - someone came looking for me - or work called.
Using a magnifier you can check the trichomes, I have one of these:

Without a magnifier the rule of thumb is if 50% of the pistils (hairs) have turned brown then it's ready. I'm on my phone but that looks about ready.

scudsucker

I had a tiny plant growing in my garden, mostly for the novelty, because I don't smoke. When I went to check it on Wednesday, the poor guy was on its side, leaves wilting. I picked it up and noticed the roots were intact.

Only today I realise that the gardener comes on Tuesdays... and weeded the garden.

Tribs

I had a tiny plant growing in my garden, mostly for the novelty, because I don't smoke. When I went to check it on Wednesday, the poor guy was on its side, leaves wilting. I picked it up and noticed the roots were intact.

Only today I realise that the gardener comes on Tuesdays... and weeded the garden.
Well it is weed lol

Tribs

Using a magnifier you can check the trichomes, I have one of these:

Without a magnifier the rule of thumb is if 50% of the pistils (hairs) have turned brown then it's ready. I'm on my phone but that looks about ready.
Thanks :D Will try and find a suitable drying area. The dust is going to be a problem though

biometrics

Thanks :D Will try and find a suitable drying area. The dust is going to be a problem though
Have you done this before?

Hang them upside down. Takes 2-3 weeks. It's ready when you can snap a thin branch.

Tribs

Have you done this before?

Hang them upside down. Takes 2-3 weeks. It's ready when you can snap a thin branch.
Nope this is the very first time. Thanks. I have a site with lots of reading but that is something I missed.

Motobour

The given idea is good, I appreciate your effort, and time that you've put in this article. But I have the opinion that marijuana should be grown, and sold by professionals. With professionals, I mean people that have an authorization for this, and have the sufficient knowledge to do this. I mean this is what I am personally doing, I am buying mine, how I like to call them "depression pills" from an authorized shop, and I don't see a point in growing my own weed. This is just my opinion guys, so please don't be negative towards it.

Last edited:

emam

So I see my son is celebrating 420
e66e6bdfc9967246e61a6b1e33de20c8.jpg