Tattoo thread

scudsucker

Pretty amazing artwork in every one of those, but my fok... I would not want any of them.

That said, my own tattoo is pretty shit artwork but the value to me is the work was done by a friend, and by chance I chose a design that could 'accept' bad work. And I am happy with both the art and the friend.

Gangsters tend to look at me slightly skew, though.

20211111_161618.jpg

biometrics

Pretty amazing artwork in every one of those, but my fok... I would not want any of them.

That said, my own tattoo is pretty shit artwork but the value to me is the work was done by a friend, and by chance I chose a design that could 'accept' bad work. And I am happy with both the art and the friend.

Gangsters tend to look at me slightly skew, though.

View attachment 29920
I have a binary symbol (as in tech, not sex) at the same place (or a little further from the wrist). Got it in 2006 and were never 100% happy with it but have never gotten around to tweak it.

Very similar to this but needs a bit of fixing to get to this:

1636640804071.png

Could use it on a date by explaining if she touches it it will turn me on. :devilish:

Last edited:

scudsucker

Mine is a "stamp print" ( like the potato prints you did as a kid ) so the bleeding and variability between each symbol is cool with me. Even part of the art, IMO.

scudsucker

They all do, but again, I chose a style that is fine with blurring and fading (in my opinion, and I suppose that is the only opinion that counts). I've had it for more than 20 years now.

Tribs

I am still designing my first tattoo. It will be music-related - in the same area as you two have.

scudsucker

I am still designing my first tattoo. It will be music-related - in the same area as you two have.
It is a particularly painfull area to get it done, so be prepared. But not with alcohol, because that causes higher blood flow to your capiliaries. A Xanax or simililar is better.

biometrics

It is a particularly painfull area to get it done, so be prepared. But not with alcohol, because that causes higher blood flow to your capiliaries. A Xanax or simililar is better.
Mine isn't large but I recall the pain was quite intense. I actually held my breath involuntary while he was doing it and only breathed when he stopped for ink or was it to wipe the blood, don't recall.

satanboy

258874493_6888467267844879_9014496909532104863_n.jpg

Bohemian Amy/Jinx Tattoos
Main Road, Paarl

Tribs

Cannot see that sadly

I do not like pain. Well I say that - rather let us say I have a low tolerance for pain - really low. Didn't even have to feel contractions - not my choice but I did not want to anyway. Though I do like the pain when you have exercised too much and it hurts to move. But I guess this is not that kind of pain. Not looking forward to the pain