Takealot and other vouchers and coupons

biometrics

Raru:

To help Celebrate the Starts of Spring we have a 5% Off Coupon Code for you to use.

Terms & Conditions

• Use the Coupon code RCC-VZ5C-NUU3-ZHMN at Checkout to get an 5% Extra Discount.
  • The Coupon Code is only valid until the 30th of September 2021.
  • Note some selected items are excluded from the Coupon Discount.
  • This Code can only be used once.
  • The Coupon Code expiry date cannot be extended.
To redeem a Coupon follow the instructions below :

1. Login into your https://raru.co.za/ profile.
  2. Add the item(s) you want to Buy to your Shopping Cart
  3. Proceed to Checkout
  4. Add your Shipping Address if needed
  5. Select your preferred Payment Method
  6. Select the Add Coupon option
  7. Enter the Coupon Code and click Add
  8. The Total will now show less the Coupon Amount.
  9. Click Buy Now to complete your order.

biometrics

Woot, got two vouchers sent to unused accounts. Spend one already. R250 off R550.

biometrics

Received two more Takealot R250 off R550 vouchers to the same two unused accounts. :D

Reactions: Y2K

Tinuva

I have more than I can use from my voucher farm. All 250 off with 550 min spend.

If you have a good reason, pm me with what you want to buy and I can give a code

The what is purely for my entertainment

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

Nicholas

I have more than I can use from my voucher farm. All 250 off with 550 min spend.

If you have a good reason, pm me with what you want to buy and I can give a code

The what is purely for my entertainment

What is a voucher farm?

biometrics

Nice, got two R250 off R550 vouchers. Have some eBucks to make up the difference so can place two orders saving R500. :D @Tinuva your mailbox must be overflowing ;)

Edit: thought I had four but turned out to be two sent twice each.

Tinuva

Nice, got two R250 off R550 vouchers. Have some eBucks to make up the difference so can place two orders saving R500. :D @Tinuva your mailbox must be overflowing ;)

Edit: thought I had four but turned out to be two sent twice each.
Hehe I have a filter rule that delete takealot maillist emails by default

Then when there is a mention of vouchers being out i move some of the trash to a voucher folder

biometrics

Does anyone have any spare?
I spent my two but maybe @Tinuva can help you out. Note that you need a new Takealot account thus a "new" email address. If you're using gmail you can just add a "." somewhere before the @ and it will still deliver the email to gmail but Takealot sees it as a new email address.

biometrics

Takealot includes R50 scratch card vouchers with your current orders. Got three with today's order (because they used three small boxes). Won't be able to stack them so not worth much. R50 off R550 before 4 June. If anyone wants one let me know. No mention of new accounts,

Tribs

Takealot includes R50 scratch card vouchers with your current orders. Got three with today's order (because they used three small boxes). Won't be able to stack them so not worth much. R50 off R550 before 4 June. If anyone wants one let me know. No mention of new accounts,
I have never gotten any

satanboy

Note that you need a new Takealot account thus a "new" email address. If you're using gmail you can just add a "." somewhere before the @ and it will still deliver the email to gmail but Takealot sees it as a new email address.
That doesn't work for me.