Takealot and other vouchers and coupons

biometrics

I'll post Takealot and other vouchers and coupons here whenever I know of one that works. For Takealot they are usually meant for new accounts and it's R150 off R450 unless otherwise stated.

biometrics

cybercellar.com

R75 off R350

WELCOME-MARCH20

Edit: if you are with eBucks select the checkbox at the bottom to earn rewards, you get 2.5% back.

Last edited:

biometrics

Is this for new accounts only?
Yes, almost always. I have my own domain so it's no hassle to use another email address. With gmail you just add some "." iirc, gmail ignores it but TA sees it as new.

And in case anyone wonders if I feel bad doing it, no I don't. The way I look at it is it increases their valuation the more accounts they have. So I'm doing them a favour. If they wanted to stop it they could very easily. I use the same domain, password, surname, phone number, address and credit card every time, so I am convinced they are fine with this practise.

biometrics

I have a few unique Takealot vouchers (not the generic ones), R150 off R450, new accounts. Let me know if anyone needs one. Expires 15 May. Free delivery.

biometrics

If you login to OneDayOnly and add something to your cart but don't complete the transaction they will email you a R30 voucher an hour or two later.

biometrics

Untested but:

MAYSAVINGS1 to MAYSAVINGS6

So try the numbers from 1 up...

satanboy

Takealot has lost the plot. I just tried to place another alcohol order. Delivery date 29/06.

/Order cancelled.