Stuff I Hate

biometrics

Sassa R350 covid grant. Can't even get into the post office. Long queue and the doors are locked. Wtf. Post office don't even do mail deliveries to houses anymore and don't notify you when there is a package. What a useless organisation.

satanboy

It would seem that the government cares more about some dead guy than the economy and the living.

satanboy

It was still usable until they started doing sassa payments, now with the R350 covid grant it is impossible to get in. I have a package waiting for me to repair a laptop screen. :(
One queue for everything. Bloody stupid.

Papa Smurf

Still a long queue at the post office.
Insane
I went to our local monkeypalicity this morning and queued for an hr to register my bike. I thought that was kak until I returned home at around 12pm and saw the 8 000 km line outside the post office.

zero social distancing, all non european, and i would guess every 7th person wore a mask, around their chin noggals.

Madness

biometrics

Insane
I went to our local monkeypalicity this morning and queued for an hr to register my bike. I thought that was kak until I returned home at around 12pm and saw the 8 000 km line outside the post office.

zero social distancing, all non european, and i would guess every 7th person wore a mask, around their chin noggals.

Madness
You're allowed to say black people.

Papa Smurf

Drivers who think the road is their personal trash bin. :(
I once many years ago saw a passenger in a taxi in front of me throw a huge KFC packet out the window. As it hit the ground the brown paper bag shattered and there was a KFC bucket of chicken bones that bounced up into the air everywhere :ROFLMAO:

It was one of the funniest things I have seen on the road, and also the saddest. I was both amused and angry.

Lara

I once many years ago saw a passenger in a taxi in front of me throw a huge KFC packet out the window. As it hit the ground the brown paper bag shattered and there was a KFC bucket of chicken bones that bounced up into the air everywhere :ROFLMAO:

It was one of the funniest things I have seen on the road, and also the saddest. I was both amused and angry.
It will only attract animals who will get run over. Not cool. :(

I saw a YouTube video of a motorcycle driver who picked up a bag left by a motorist and then throwing it back into their car. That's justice. :)

OCP

I saw a YouTube video of a motorcycle driver who picked up a bag left by a motorist and then throwing it back into their car. That's justice. :)
Before covid as I parked at a client a "lady" in an SLK opened her door and proceeded to empty her ashtray on the road.

I told her very nicely that behavior was not acceptable. Needless to say she was pissed with me but picked up all her stompies including the ashes.

Whenever we go for hikes/trailruns/walks with the dogs we always take some bags with us and pick up rubbish along the way.
It's very disheartening to see what people will just discard.

biometrics

When I still commuted between Cape Town and Melkbos and got stuck in traffic at traffic lights I'd see people toss their stompy out their window. Many times the thought crossed my mind to get out and toss it back in. The realisation of the shitstorm that would invoke is all that stopped me.

Spizz

A couple of months ago my son saw a dog on a leash drop a dump on the pavement in town. He had bags in his pocket from walking our dog so he quickly ran and scooped it into a bag, ran after the lady and said “excuse me, you dropped this”. Lady turned round and accepted the bag without thinking or realising what it was in that moment. My son turned and walked off.