Steam accounts - requesting friends

Johnatan56

I hold the world record in Solitaire.
29 seconds flat
I know a couple of cases of 24 seconds without "cheating".
There are cases of 5/6 seconds on windows one where people bound double click to their right mouse button:
I’m more of an RPG immersive gamer with games like Skyrim, Kingdoms of Amalur and Fable III as an example. I enjoyed Mass Effects. Bioshock was ok, not my cup of tea. Dead Space, I nearly crapped myself and gave the game away. I’ve played Hellgate: London, Clive Barker’s Jericho (loved that game).

I’ve just put 3 games on my wish list - Sacred 2 Gold and I can’t remember the other two. Lol.
So try Guild Wars 2 with a couple of friends, it's free, Greedfall should probably also be on your list.

Papa Smurf

I saw Baldur's Gate III - want to try the demo before buying it but I can't seem to find a demo.
a lot of people are holding out until the final release
im busy playing Pathfinder: Kingmaker Beneath The Stolen Lands

Tribs

I'm looking into Discord - friend recommended it to me.
It is easy to join servers and even to make your own. That way you can avoid anyone you aren't playing with and invite only people you like

@Johnatan56 set up a server (and named it after someone called Tribs) - you are welcome to use it and invite your friends there if you don't want to create one
PM us for details

There are so many we play on - it is that easy to create

Last edited:

Johnatan56

It is easy to join servers and even to make your own. That way you can avoid anyone you aren't playing with and invite only people you like

@Johnatan56 set up a server (and named it after someone called Tribs) - you are welcome to use it and invite your friends there if you don't want to create one

There are so many we play on - it is that easy to create
Why did you link that server here on a public forum? Rather PM it to people that you want to invite than random stumble across.

Last edited: