South Africa's First Vegan Supermarket

Spizz

There’s an incredible selection out there so no surprise someone has pulled them altogether in the same place.

For Cape Town area though and FYI, we were in the Super Spar in Seapoint this week and they have a huge range of vegan foods on offer.

satanboy

There’s an incredible selection out there so no surprise someone has pulled them altogether in the same place.

For Cape Town area though and FYI, we were in the Super Spar in Seapoint this week and they have a huge range of vegan foods on offer.
The Century City Spar also has a good selection of vegan foods.

Spizz

and I bet they can’t stop telling people all about it?

Vegans can of course be arseholes and overbearing, but nothing like as annoying as meat eaters who think it’s “funny” to comment on every thread and every post about bacon and chicken being a vegetable.

Yawn.

Y2K

Vegans can of course be arseholes and overbearing, but nothing like as annoying as meat eaters who think it’s “funny” to comment on every thread and every post about bacon and chicken being a vegetable.

Yawn.
I guess some people like tearing apart a carcass, not sure if its the snapping of bones or the smell of blood when cleaning the meat.

Y2K

Yawn.
1625913794052.png

Spizz

I guess some people like tearing apart a carcass, not sure if its the snapping of bones or the smell of blood when cleaning the meat.

I guess some people do. I'd imagine most meat eaters don't want anything to do with the mess though and just prefer a clean cut of meat.