SONA 2021 | Ramaphosa to address the nation (at 7PM)

biometrics

Yet has done nothing regarding corruption. He was there during the Zuma years, even now he has no power. He is a snake and cannot be trusted
That's not true though. The NPA is being rebuilt and that is hugely important.

SoldierMan

Are we serious?

Every year the ANC promises the same things (that get worse every year) and every time they never deliver on their promises.

Will this time be different? I hope so, but I'm not betting my Randelas on it.

• Haha
Reactions: Y2K

SoldierMan

For what it's worth, my dentist has given up hope. Let me just say he's not poor and has been slowly moving all his investments overseas.

I'm also very pessimistic (I used to always say give the ANC a chance they just need to find their feet, but I have since changed my mind, probably somewhere in the Zuma years) these days but am still keeping investments in SA but ones that keep their value no matter the strength of the Rand like gold and silver. Still have property but best not to have all eggs in that basket. If the country crashes property prices will too.

Blantyre

What are your thoughts on the DA being the only party to not stand up for the President?

I don't think it bodes well especially at a time when they need to try and improve their PR after all their fiascos.

If it a confirmed right-wing party, I would have said it was a good strategy but for the DA, probably not.

Elections are going to be interesting, but I think both ANC and DA will decline. The smaller parties are going to be the biggest winners this time.