Something you don't know about me

Tribs

We all have strange things that people don't know about us. Tell us something we don't know about you. Can be normal - can be weird - can be something we suspect and you are confirming it.

I will begin
I love odd numbers. But to the point that I prefer odd and a half numbers. (eg 17.5) If you double any odd number - it becomes even. If you double an odd and a half - it remains odd. It stays what it was. Odd.

Sinbad

We all have strange things that people don't know about us. Tell us something we don't know about you. Can be normal - can be weird - can be something we suspect and you are confirming it.

I will begin
I love odd numbers. But to the point that I prefer odd and a half numbers. (eg 17.5) If you double any odd number - it becomes even. If you double an odd and a half - it remains odd. It stays what it was. Odd.
If you double an even and a half number it becomes odd too

Reactions: Y2K

BloodrayneZA

I will begin
Love how this number 9 + 9 = 18. Reduce 18 to one digit and it’s 9 all over.

Seldom Bucket

I hate clowns.
Everything has to be even numbers, even the volume on the TV.
Don't like blondes, love redheads.
Don't like greeting people I am going to see every day.
Different foods on a plate has to be separated and not touch

Papa Smurf

Different foods on a plate has to be separated and not touch
So your pizza looks like this?

Pizza Party Ideas - Weekend at the Cottage

• Haha
Reactions: Y2K