Solar minimum on the way

R

[)roi(]

Shame ... whatever are all the global warming alarmists going to do.

Warming will be the last of our concerns if this is anything like the solar minimum during the Maunder Minimum; the period known as the little ice age; between 1645 to 1715.

R

[)roi(]

Australia combusing, covid19, ufo's confirmed, and now this...
what's next?
hello famine, meet death, pestilence and war, you're late.
Maunder Minimum was well known for famine.

GreGorGy

It is the Sun's own corona virus. Sun spots, if I am not mistaken, make the corona more evenly spread while the lack thereof make it more equatorial. I am no sun scientist though and I have no sol.

R

[)roi(]

People have been saying for a while that the Earth is due another mini-ice age, so who knows.

If its accurate its not going to be a good outcome for the planet (2 years of minimal sunspots is worrisome though); especially considering the impact that covid-19 has had on world farm production.

Arzy

Don't worry, we know how to deal with these things now. The world is going to rush out and buy toilet paper, we'll be locked down again and then we'll feed the kids to the elderly.

Genisys

Don't worry, we know how to deal with these things now. The world is going to rush out and buy toilet paper, we'll be locked down again and then we'll feed the kids to the elderly.
So I should go stockpile some toilet paper so long?