Snow in UK

AdrianH

You should buy a car with a heated windscreen, it takes all the effort out of de-icing the windscreen.

My wife's car has one, used that to take kid to school this morning. Still took a while to melt though even after scraping most of it off. The heated steering wheel was awesome though. :)

I do have one of the windscreen covers though, seems to work well enough.

BloodrayneZA

My wife's car has one, used that to take kid to school this morning. Still took a while to melt though even after scraping most of it off. The heated steering wheel was awesome though. :)

Wow nice on the steering wheel - my aunts car has heated seats, it’s awesome

Dave

I normally go out to the car and start it, set the windows to heat and the blower to AC hot high speed and then check traffic and read some emails on my phone, within 5 minutes I can drive off with all frost and ice gone from the front and back windows.

BloodrayneZA

Where is todays photos out the window in your undies ?
Had a bit of snow overnight

I'm hoping this is the last of it as there's no more snow for my area but that could change. It's chilly but warm enough to hang a small amount of laundry on the line as it's gonna be mostly sunny til around 3pm - there's a forecast for snow but I doubt that'll even happen

E732B829-C96A-445A-A4DB-CF461DD618AB.jpegAF59257F-10E2-4811-9707-26F703209F2A.jpeg