Snow in UK

BloodrayneZA

I woke up to snow outside and found reports of snow in other areas too

E92EECC4-54A9-4E2E-B796-AF05078B797A.jpegBAF9840D-EC3F-49BF-8D9E-CE57BFC1BDA8.jpegB74527E4-A62C-43F2-8E67-7E35BB6C5DBB.jpegC788993F-02E2-40B1-9D13-5B6A8A09CB8E.jpeg

snow was starting to melt as I had a bad night and only got up at 9am. It apparently started snowing early in the morning

Dave

BloodrayneZA

snow? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

That's a bit of hard frost. Snow is soft and powdery and covers everything.
You dumb cunt. I asked my housemate first if it was snow and if it had been snowing, he said yes and it's just started to melt.

• Haha
Reactions: Y2K

Dave

You dumb cunt. I asked my housemate first if it was snow and if it had been snowing, he said yes and it's just started to melt.

Nope, the person who thinks a hard frost is snow is the dumb cunt (or in your case, a pair of dumb cunts)...

Ignorance is no excuse, I experienced hard white frosts like that in northern KZN and in PTA, it's not like it's unique to the UK.

• Haha
Reactions: Y2K

BloodrayneZA

By the way I went outside to check on my plants and there was still some snow left later on so I ran my fingers through it and it was light and fluffy, to set the record straight.

Dave

By the way I went outside to check on my plants and there was still some snow left later on so I ran my fingers through it and it was light and fluffy, to set the record straight.

Of course you did. If you had had a light snowfall today it would have turned to frost by now, it's -2°C in Selby.

FE0B588A-2D5F-4A24-9FFE-479B987C5ADA.jpeg
FDA4CAF7-19B3-41B0-83E6-373B775C678B.jpeg

Dave

Just to help you in the future, if you get confused again, this is the symbol the BBC weather page shows for snow.

EACC42C9-2552-41F1-8775-451C7455D90A.jpeg

Maybe check their website before asking your moron flatmate.

Papa Smurf

Well, I can still see garden furniture and a bus and other stuff so technically speaking Bloodraynes's photo of the snow still showing objects still qualifies as a pic of snow. :unsure:

And why does the person with 2nd most posts on this forum have the scarecrow from wizard of oz as his signature on all his posts? :ROFLMAO:

Dave

Well, I can still see garden furniture and a bus and other stuff so technically speaking Bloodraynes's photo of the snow still showing objects still qualifies as a pic of snow. :unsure:

you might have the hots for her, Papa, but even you can't wish frost into snow. You aren't making any sense though.

There isn't a single snowflake in her photos (though her response makes her a bit of a snowflake).

And why does the person with 2nd most posts on this forum have the scarecrow from wizard of oz as his signature on all his posts? :ROFLMAO:

The scarecrow is present on the forum. Almost everytime you see a "scarecrow" post you know it hasn't thought it through or if it even makes sense.

I'll change it to the one where Dorothy asks what Scarecrow would do with a brain? Does that seem more appropriate?

Papa Smurf

you might have the hots for her, Papa, but even you can't wish frost into snow. You aren't making any sense though.

There isn't a single snowflake in her photos (though her response makes her a bit of a snowflake).

The scarecrow is present on the forum. Almost everytime you see a "scarecrow" post you know it hasn't thought it through or if it even makes sense.

I'll change it to the one where Dorothy asks what Scarecrow would do with a brain? Does that seem more appropriate?
I do not swing that way unless I am very drunk
Give me a tight mans ass anyday ;) Not a flabby female bum thank you