Sick members

Johnatan56

Dogs sat with us on the couches - cats too. It was lovely.
Ah damn, dogs off the couch, I would be the evil person that doesn't want the dog there. You join the dog and sit on the floor instead.

Back when I was in Cape Town, if I sat down anywhere, my dog would run at me and be like "yay, petting and play".

Tribs

Ah damn, dogs off the couch, I would be the evil person that doesn't want the dog there. You join the dog and sit on the floor instead.

Back when I was in Cape Town, if I sat down anywhere, my dog would run at me and be like "yay, petting and play"

That is most dogs - they love to be loved

Venomous

Our dogs, 40kgs, and around 50kgs are allowed inside. They have their beds. Are big lapsitting puppies.
And while we do need room to sleep at night, earlier evenings they are welcome to cuddle on the bed, and "just be there"

Venomous

?No, Dogs don't belong on the bed ... that's the cats place!
Daughter became allergic to cats, so when last one went off to lalaland we said no cats until after she leaves home one day.

Before that cat and dogs would cuddle together!

sand_man

Fuck me but what @Tribs and @Venomous have gone through is quite horrendous!! Glad to hear you have both turned the corner! Sounds a lot like medical intervention saved you both. Where were you both hospitalized if you don't mind me asking?

Tribs

Fuck me but what @Tribs and @Venomous have gone through is quite horrendous!! Glad to hear you have both turned the corner! Sounds a lot like medical intervention saved you both. Where were you both hospitalized if you don't mind me asking?
I was at Unitas. They are brilliant there. And yes - still seeing the accounts rolling in - but so far our hospital plan has paid for everything - hoping they will pay for the rest

Venomous

I still am in hospital.
2 days ago my viral count was 2.
Problem is still getting lungs back on track and fixing my walking again.

Lungs - coz that's how bad it got.
Legs - was on a cocktail of various drugs. Some even experimental. (mr signed)

All a work in progress. Considering my roller-coaster ride. I'm ok with working as current.

Without my physician doing what he did I would not still be here!

LD50

I’m not the one who was fascinated by the smell of perfume/aftershave on sweaty gay men.

:devilish:
Was an interesting revelation for me Dave. Now I would never have learned that if it wasn't for that accidental gay bar entry.