Sick members

Tribs

Thank you so much eveyone. I won't lie and say it hasn't been rough. The worst being my son and not knowing what was going to happen. But they are amazing here. They smuggled me into MICU so that I could hold his hand. He was alert and making good progress. I just hope it continues.

And thank you everyone for your prayers and good wishes. You have no idea how powerful that support is

greg0205

Thank you so much eveyone. I won't lie and say it hasn't been rough. The worst being my son and not knowing what was going to happen. But they are amazing here. They smuggled me into MICU so that I could hold his hand. He was alert and making good progress. I just hope it continues.

And thank you everyone for your prayers and good wishes. You have no idea how powerful that support is
This lapsed Catholic lit a candle for y'all - Just in case I'm wrong.

Kornhole

face9d3d58a7d9ba92952231062b1266.gif