Shrooms

Jings

Anyone know what's the dosage for each microdose capsule available at 420Monkeys?

biometrics

Just a warning to anyone who may come across this forum. King Kushie is a massive scam. The seller and your money will disappear. They are not legit by any means - please don't waste your money like I did.
I’ve ordered from them successfully before, a month or two ago in fact but it was cannabis that time. Ordered shrooms from them a few years ago, no problem.

biometrics

I’ve ordered from them successfully before, a month or two ago in fact but it was cannabis that time. Ordered shrooms from them a few years ago, no problem.
Correction, my last KK order was a year ago, the orders this year was with Drgreenfingers. I prefer them as I can EFT vs cashsend. Can’t vouch for them this year, who knows.

Baxteen

So I took Acid for the first time since 2006 on the weekend.
it was a really fun experience.
again the environment you are in and the people you are with has a massive impact on how much fun you will have.
I had 4 hours of intense Tripping. reality melting strong hallucinations and sensations were all over the place. I was alone in a house with someone else who also took at the same time as me. we had a snack platter with sweet and savory snacks, enough drinks and amazing music. light was nice and soft ambient light rather than bright over head lights. made the whole experience even better.
unfortunately load shedding hit but that happened as I started to find reality again. so I manged to unlock my phone and put spotify on wiht similar vibes. she manges to light some candles and we continued our fun times. she faded back into reality about an hour after I did. then teh power came on and the soft amient lights from before we suddenly way to bright and harsh.
because we thought we were over the trip we decided to put on the TV show Wednesday and get some sleep. then a second wave hit. not as reality bednign as the first 4 hours, but lets just say wednesday has some scenes that you do not really want to experience like that. all around it was a great time.
I would reccomend it to anyone. at least once. be in a positive mindset and be comfortable where you are. trust the people you are with and you will have a good time.

scudsucker

I would reccomend it to anyone
Having taken probably upwards of 200 doses (I stopped counting at around 50) including several "heroic doses" - 3 & a half tabs to around 3 to 400 μg, probably more in liquid at Afrika Burn, I tend to agree and disagree.

The good: it is fundamentally life changing, and I think in a good way.

The bad: (and this is what I tell newbies) - this is not for tourists. Do your research.

I know how to deal with a bad trip. Hell, I have had one after smoking MDMA (not recommended, put it up your bum if you really want a quicker onset). Probably around 10 bad trips, and plenty more talking to friends to help them out of a bad acid trip.

But while I agree that LSD can be amazing, I would encourage new users to try something a little less taxing: MDMA, 2CB, 2CT*, strong cannabis, psilocybin mushrooms (in moderation) until they can handle the effect.

Don't do DMT or huff chloroform until you've done a few LSD trips. You really need to know about how to handle a bad trip. And those two can turn out exquisite or terrifying. It's pretty random.

* not a big fan of 2CT or 2CI. Both kind of fun but too weird. 2CB is fun, though. All the 2C{N} chemicals are in the same family of organic chemistry as MDMA and MDA

Last edited:

Tribs

I have an MDMA pill - had it for about 10 months now. I really want to try it because of all the good I have heard. I am just really scared of not feeling in control and the unknowns that sometimes come up. And the fact that I have to be available to work 24/7. Even the shrooms I have are starting to look old.

satanboy

I have an MDMA pill - had it for about 10 months now. I really want to try it because of all the good I have heard. I am just really scared of not feeling in control and the unknowns that sometimes come up. And the fact that I have to be available to work 24/7. Even the shrooms I have are starting to look old.
You need a buddy.

Baxteen

Agreed you need a buddy. we did MDMA on the 27th. 4 of us dropped and my bestie had no reaction. so after half an hour she dropped her 2Cb. 15 mins later she "popped the top" and then she had a good time.
as far as not being in control goes, MDMA and LSD are not the same in that sense. you will be able to take a work phone call and say "I have just taken a really strong headache pill, and it would be better for me to handle this tomorrow when I am fully with it." it is also really easy for the trip to end because of a phone call. one of our kittens died during that day. he was fine at 10am when we left them and at 5 when my GF got to our place to feed them for us he was gone. she called me and that ended all of our trips. she came to fetch my wife because she could not drive home but we all stopped tripping then

Baxteen

Having taken probably upwards of 200 doses (I stopped counting at around 50) including several "heroic doses" - 3 & a half tabs to around 3 to 400 μg, probably more in liquid at Afrika Burn, I tend to agree and disagree.

The good: it is fundamentally life changing, and I think in a good way.

The bad: (and this is what I tell newbies) - this is not for tourists. Do your research.

I know how to deal with a bad trip. Hell, I have had one after smoking MDMA (not recommended, put it up your bum if you really want a quicker onset). Probably around 10 bad trips, and plenty more talking to friends to help them out of a bad acid trip.

But while I agree that LSD can be amazing, I would encourage new users to try something a little less taxing: MDMA, 2CB, 2CT*, strong cannabis, psilocybin mushrooms (in moderation) until they can handle the effect.

Don't do DMT or huff chloroform until you've done a few LSD trips. You really need to know about how to handle a bad trip. And those two can turn out exquisite or terrifying. It's pretty random.

* not a big fan of 2CT or 2CI. Both kind of fun but too weird. 2CB is fun, though. All the 2C{N} chemicals are in the same family of organic chemistry as MDMA and MDA
100% agree on the bad. and you defiantly need to be in the right headspace when you take it. and people need to understand just how serious that is. mild anxiety can be managed, but people need to understand just how much of an impact their own mood can have on their trip and the trip of others.

Tribs

Agreed you need a buddy. we did MDMA on the 27th. 4 of us dropped and my bestie had no reaction. so after half an hour she dropped her 2Cb. 15 mins later she "popped the top" and then she had a good time.
as far as not being in control goes, MDMA and LSD are not the same in that sense. you will be able to take a work phone call and say "I have just taken a really strong headache pill, and it would be better for me to handle this tomorrow when I am fully with it." it is also really easy for the trip to end because of a phone call. one of our kittens died during that day. he was fine at 10am when we left them and at 5 when my GF got to our place to feed them for us he was gone. she called me and that ended all of our trips. she came to fetch my wife because she could not drive home but we all stopped tripping then
Thanks - that gives me a bit more confidence. Sorry about the little kitty.

Baxteen

Thanks - that gives me a bit more confidence. Sorry about the little kitty.
its called failed to thrive. sadly happens quite often. that is why we dont adopt out before at least 12 weeks. this one was 6 weeks old when he passed