Shit happens

LD50

So you play Monopoly and you land on a bad spot. You dont ask why...it's just Monopoly

When the positive stuff happens in life you accept it, you don't ask why...it's just life
When the negatives happen, you ask why??? Fuck off....it's just life
----Random muses from the Ekstasis libraries

Reactions: Y2K

LD50

Stop playing Capitalist pig games.

Join the communists and play chess like a real comrade.
Capitalists and communists are equally vain. Both claim truth and superiority

biometrics

Related to this:

You only remember the bad times.

Düber

Since we are musing,
One thing I have always wondered about is why bad luck/things have a cascading effect.

For example.

You wake up late, know you have to get to a client so you rush and get ready. Only a few minutes late.
Get to your car and then find it has a flat tyre or doesn't want to start. Get that sorted somehow, you are a bit later now.
On the way out, you find out the dog was bored and decided to nibble on the gate motor wires last night. Override it, get out close and lock it, even later now.
Driving, you get stuck behind a, learner driver/overloaded truck/lost driver (or a combination of them) on the way to a traffic jam.
Get to the client late just to find out they are having loadshedding or have solved the problem themselves. So all your efforts have been in vain.

The next and most other days nothing bad happens and things go as planned. I can't understand it.

LD50

Since we are musing,
One thing I have always wondered about is why bad luck/things have a cascading effect.

For example.

You wake up late, know you have to get to a client so you rush and get ready. Only a few minutes late.
Get to your car and then find it has a flat tyre or doesn't want to start. Get that sorted somehow, you are a bit later now.
On the way out, you find out the dog was bored and decided to nibble on the gate motor wires last night. Override it, get out close and lock it, even later now.
Driving, you get stuck behind a, learner driver/overloaded truck/lost driver (or a combination of them) on the way to a traffic jam.
Get to the client late just to find out they are having loadshedding or have solved the problem themselves. So all your efforts have been in vain.

The next and most other days nothing bad happens and things go as planned. I can't understand it.
fucking life. Get with the program and stop bitchin

NObanana4you

I was looking for my spare set of car keys for over a week. Thought I would defrost some lamb, well well, the keys where in the bottle, that bottle had weed in it.

Still cant figure out how the weed got into the freezer.

Tribs

I was looking for my spare set of car keys for over a week. Thought I would defrost some lamb, well well, the keys where in the bottle, that bottle had weed in it.

Still cant figure out how the weed got into the freezer.
How high were you?

Y2K

Since we are musing,

For example.

This may have to do with how our reality is programmed, hoping for a bug fix but as you know how the saying goes, "it's not a bug it's a feature."