Share your Goals... Dreams... Wishes

Textile Guy

Dream - Come home to SA :)
Goal - Complete the current project in the US on time and on budget without Trump as president.
Wish - That SA comes right - its a beautiful place to live without certain twats fucking it up :(

satanboy

My wish is to become a really successful cryptocurrency trader. It may be a foolish dream, but I think that Cryptocurrency might be the future and being good at something like that would be really good. I constantly read articles that are really current and good on SHIT SITE. They are telling the story as it is and there is no sugarcoating which I like. That is a really good way to learn. I will try with SHIT COIN for the start. I read an article that is saying good things about it's potential and even if it doesn't work, I won't lose much, but the experience will be gained.
Have you checked with Trevor Noah, he made billions.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tribs

My wish is to become a really successful cryptocurrency trader. It may be a foolish dream, but I think that Cryptocurrency might be the future and being good at something like that would be really good. I constantly read articles that are really current and good on SHIT SITE. They are telling the story as it is and there is no sugarcoating which I like. That is a really good way to learn. I will try with SHIT COIN for the start. I read an article that is saying good things about it's potential and even if it doesn't work, I won't lose much, but the experience will be gained.
@biometrics - fresh meat :devilish:

Last edited by a moderator:

Seldom Bucket

cknal.jpg

Jings

(Admin note: spammer post deleted)

^ Check this guy out

Most of us would be happy sniffing a line of coke off @BloodrayneZA sexy bum (y)

Maybe the genie will grant his wish. Been hearing about him on the broken radio. You might have done him a favour posting his pic.