Series

satanboy

1585993054750.png
Der Pass (season 1)

A body is found on the Gerrman/Austrian border. Two detectives of each country have to work together to solve the crime (as in The Bridge/Bron). Good story. German language with English subs. 7/10

Reactions: Y2K

LD50

Dammit, so many good foreign stuff out there and I'm useless with subtitles....irritates the shit out of me

biometrics

It’s jaw dropping tv. Kind of like slowing down to watch a car crash.
What a mind fuck this is. Did 4 last night, one tonight. Not going to rush the last two, so will stretch it over the weekend.

LD50

What a mind fuck this is. Did 4 last night, one tonight. Not going to rush the last two, so will stretch it over the weekend.
Is it actually good? Started watching last night for 15min and couldn't anymore

biometrics

Is it actually good? Started watching last night for 15min and couldn't anymore
It's good as in freak show good, yes.

By the time you get to the lady murdering her husband and feeding the corpse to tigers, then you get gripped. It gets crazier.

Spizz

I see on BBC iPlayer they have a Louis Theroux episode available from 2011 when he visited Joe Exotic’s zoo. Will watch that over the weekend too. Will be interesting to see Louis’ take on the place before this whole shit storm kicked off.

biometrics

I see on BBC iPlayer they have a Louis Theroux episode available from 2011 when he visited Joe Exotic’s zoo. Will watch that over the weekend too. Will be interesting to see Louis’ take on the place before this whole shit storm kicked off.
Finished it. Sjoe! Was almost rooting for him at the end.

satanboy

Störst av allt (Quicksand)

More like "watching-paint-dry". A very slow burner. A Swedish language series about a young girl that falls in love with the wrong guy. 5/10

• Haha

Spizz

I started binging Better Call Saul a couple of months ago and loved it. I was going through it quick so after 3 seasons, I thought I’d take a break of a few weeks before tackling the last 2 seasons.

Today I went to Netflix and they only have the first 3 seasons available??? Wtaf, it’s a Netflix series and they just released season 5 not so long ago, so why would they take it down already?

biometrics

I only got about half way through episode one, though I see in the reviews some people say the first five episodes are slow. I might give it another try sometime.
Ha, I see I've watched this before, but I don't think I got very far. Will try keep going this time. Some of it is fucking hilarious.

LD50

I started binging Better Call Saul a couple of months ago and loved it. I was going through it quick so after 3 seasons, I thought I’d take a break of a few weeks before tackling the last 2 seasons.

Today I went to Netflix and they only have the first 3 seasons available??? Wtaf, it’s a Netflix series and they just released season 5 not so long ago, so why would they take it down already?
SA Netflix - so limited

• Haha

LD50

Started The Outsider (horror crime drama) miniseries based on the Stephen King novel. Halfway through epi 1 and it's quite gripping.
With Ben Mendelsohn and Jason Bateman