Series

bigAl-sa

On the foreign side, I quite enjoyed the Valhalla Murders (icelandic) and 13 Geboden (flemish).

Tribs

The Last Kingdom

Don't watch - huge spoilers!!!!! I am not going to watch- I am still early on in the show

Reactions: Y2K

Tribs

Funny, I can't handle the lack of lipsynch. At least the sounds synch with the lips with subs
That does bother me - but my choice is - do I watch the picture and guess what is going on - or do I read the show.
It annoys me when the pic and sound are out of sync on a normal movie though - I stop watching if it doesn't reset when you reload/restart it.

Tribs

Watched the first season of Tokoyo Ghoul - I am hooked. Cannot wait to begin second season tomorrow.

Urist

Anyone watch snowpiercer yet?
Is it a good series with characters and development?, or something something class struggle preachings?

BloodrayneZA

Just finished The Chronicles of Shannara - really good if you’re into fantasy. Pretty much similar to LOTR but slightly more modern.

also enjoyed Unbelievable- based on a true story, real eye opener on sex crime and how the system fails our women.

currently watching Rust Valley Restorers and Gotham Garage, real good and has it’s funny moments, pity the swearing gets bleeped out.