Series

satanboy

1635592476959.png

SurrealEstate

I got this for the SO as she likes ghosts/weird phenomena etc and we watched 4 episodes so that you don't have to. Over the top kindergarten acting and ridiculous scenarios, if it wasn't for the beautiful set design the score would have even lower. 4/10

satanboy

1637578252783.jpeg

Servant (Season 2)​

A weird story, odd characters and their behaviour is sometimes bizarre. 7/10

Last edited:

satanboy

1640676135008.png

A Discovery of Witches

Season 1
This series is based on the All Souls Trilogy by Deborah Harkness. I have no idea how faithful this adaptation is to the source material as I haven't read it. This gripping series about vampires, witches and demons have mystery and some romance :sick: and is an enjoyable watch. 8/10

Season 2
What the fuck happened here? Although still an interesting story to follow, there were quite a few plotholes and it became a chore to watch. 6/10

Last edited:

satanboy

1641490888842.png

Endeavour​

I loved the "Inspector Morse" series of the 80's. This is very good even though this actor is nothing like John Thaw. Very clever stories.

Season 1: 8/10
Season 2: 8/10
Season 3: 8/10
Season 4: 8/10
Season 5: 8/10
Season 6: 8/10
Season 7: 8/10
Season 8: 7.5/10

Last edited:

satanboy

What relation is Mandalorian to Boba Fett?
Boba Fett reveals himself in The Mandalorian Season 2 Chapter 14 “The Tragedy,” coming to claim the Mandalorian armor that belonged to his father Jango Fett. In actuality Boba Fett is a clone of Jango Fett who was raised as Jango's son. While Boba Fett wears Mandalorian armor he is not a Mandalorian himself.

SykomantiS

What relation is Mandalorian to Boba Fett?
Boba Fett reveals himself in The Mandalorian Season 2 Chapter 14 “The Tragedy,” coming to claim the Mandalorian armor that belonged to his father Jango Fett. In actuality Boba Fett is a clone of Jango Fett who was raised as Jango's son. While Boba Fett wears Mandalorian armor he is not a Mandalorian himself.
Is that a question or an answer?

Nicholas

View attachment 30809

A Discovery of Witches

Season 1
This series is based on the All Souls Trilogy by Deborah Harkness. I have no idea how faithful this adaptation is to the source material as I haven't read it. This gripping series about vampires, witches and demons have mystery and some romance :sick: and is an enjoyable watch. 8/10

Season 2
What the fuck happened here? Although still an interesting story to follow, there were quite a few plotholes and it became a chore to watch. 6/10
I watched the final episode of season 2 this morning. Something of a cliff-hanger there. At one stage, I thought Diana might turn into Mary Sue, given her range of abilities.
I hope I get to read the second and third books some day.

satanboy

I watched the final episode of season 2 this morning. Something of a cliff-hanger there. At one stage, I thought Diana might turn into Mary Sue, given her range of abilities.
I hope I get to read the second and third books some day.
We have no intention of watching season 3.