Recent tech purchases

satanboy

1603819468386.png
PSS DC-MN4 mini UPS 9-12-15-24VDC output. 8800mA

I am impressed with this, it powers the router and the Mikrotik. When the power is switched off there isn't a delay, the internet isn't interrupted.

biometrics

Haha, are you in advertising? Cool smooth hunky dude versus awkward dork pointing his pods out and trying to look even dorkier.

Haters gonna hate I suppose.
I turned on my Jabras for the first time in nine months and the left earbud is dead. Every trick I tried failed to get it on. Out of warranty. Haven't even used it for ten hours in two years. Needless to say I am disappointed. Opened a support ticket, got forwarded to the SA distributor. They say it's probably flat (it was still at 95%). I charged it and double checked and no it's fucked. So I wrote a nice letter and asked them to help out. They agreed to send a free replacement as long as I pay the courier. Very happy with their response, they certainly didn't need to help out. Perhaps it helped that I said that the Jabra and Apple Airpods was on my shortlist two years ago... ;)

Spizz

I turned on my Jabras for the first time in nine months and the left earbud is dead. Every trick I tried failed to get it on. Out of warranty. Haven't even used it for ten hours in two years. Needless to say I am disappointed. Opened a support ticket, got forwarded to the SA distributor. They say it's probably flat (it was still at 95%). I charged it and double checked and no it's fucked. So I wrote a nice letter and asked them to help out. They agreed to send a free replacement as long as I pay the courier. Very happy with their response, they certainly didn't need to help out. Perhaps it helped that I said that the Jabra and Apple Airpods was on my shortlist two years ago... ;)

Result.

biometrics

Pulled the trigger on a 13-inch MacBook Air (Apple M1 chip, 8GB, 256GB, Silver). Preorder for end of month. Will go nicely with my growing collection of Apple gear (Watch, iPad, iPhone). Next will get the Apple TV HD with eBucks.

Dave

My new SS Space Black Apple Watch S5 cellular is my newest gadget, if the fucker of a DPD driver actually braves the bad weather forecast to deliver it in the morning.

Dave

First world problems, other than the Indigo sport loop I’m not 100% fond of how any of my existing watch bands with the shinier black stainless steel of the new watch.

One local purchase of a Black band (hopefully to arrive tomorrow)

B63AE022-A1B8-4B19-9232-22B7ED56B46D.jpeg
and another three dark coloured sport loop bands ordered from China.

D59A3106-6987-4FE4-8E22-D06BED1D1299.jpeg

Last edited:

Dave

Fuck it, I really shouldn’t browse the net when I’m bored at night.

New phone incoming on Friday, I impulsively decided the 64GB of the Mi 10 Lite was a bit restrictive so bought a Mi 10T 5G, 128GB should be enough.

1611186627796.jpeg

Y2K

Fuck it, I really shouldn’t browse the net when I’m bored at night.

New phone incoming on Friday, I impulsively decided the 64GB of the Mi 10 Lite was a bit restrictive so bought a Mi 10T 5G, 128GB should be enough.

View attachment 10317

The Mi 11 was just announced.

Chingha

Keep us up to date, I'm eyeing the MI 11 pro so keen for feedback

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk