Recent tech purchases

Spizz

Not when they are in. The first ones are a lot longer and straight so protrude quite a bit, while the Pros are short and curved and aren’t so obvious.

Edit. Meant to say. No they don’t look the same. Although they are both white I guess.

Spizz

You confused me with that, the photo shows the long stalks on the Airpods versus the short on the Pro. I thought you were going to start an argument there :p

Nah bro. Ize a fanboi innit.

Prom

Haha, are you in advertising? Cool smooth hunky dude versus awkward dork pointing his pods out and trying to look even dorkier.

Haters gonna hate I suppose.
I thought that was the standard Apple look?

biometrics

Sennheiser returned. Logitech G635 ordered. Yes, I do understand now that it's software based 7.1. But these are large and fits my ears. Sound is great. Braided cable. Fabric rather than leatherette pads.

1599771152252.png

CloudStroller

biometrics

My brother has the wireless version of these. G735 I think. He swears by them.

Was fairly tempted by the Sennheiser. Don't need surround though, only stereo, so the 300 would prolly be fine for me. Apart from being too small for your ears, how was it?
It was good. Surprisingly though is that your mic plays in your ears, which I wasn’t used to.

Chingha

How is it? I have a 920/2, can't remember which, which works really well. I love the software that let's you set the zoom, position the cam and prioritize exposure or framerate.
That said, yours is a great price.

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

biometrics

How is it? I have a 920/2, can't remember which, which works really well. I love the software that let's you set the zoom, position the cam and prioritize exposure or framerate.
That said, yours is a great price.

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk
Based on this review it's similar to a Logitech C920 which is R3,999 at Takelot compared to R1,069. R899 at Wootware but no free delivery.

Just got it so can't really say much yet, but seems to work fine and looks good. Doesn't come with any software.

Last edited: