Recent tech purchases

biometrics

£816 all in including the import duty that Amazon calculated. Turned up today by surprise.

Man I wish I’d ordered a screen already, but they said it’s only coming end of the month so I’ll shop for one tomorrow.
Back when I had a projector a screen was essential. Now it doesn't look like you really need it.

Spizz

That photo of yours looks incredible. Not a screen and twilight.

Yep. We were setting it up indoors and my son was mucking about pointing it at the ceiling and stuff and it was still light outside yet it was more than clear enough to watch.

Spizz

"luckily" my setup isn't conducive to a projector. Thank god! :p;)

Who needs a set up. Use the side of the house That’s about 4.5 length.

6465a4a9e1f7f3b85171200acb93411f.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Y2K

biometrics

PS: how's that lounger, I'm having a spasm thinking of my body adapting to that!

biometrics

The MagSafe charger works well, it’s a really strong magnetic attachment to the extent I can swing the phone around by the charger‘s lead. I think it will make an ideal car fitting if I can find a way to stick it to the dash (PressStik?).

View attachment 10910

And this little thing that stowed away in the parcel works quite well as well, clicks to the case with some force and will hold two bank cards. It’s expensive for what it is, I suppose.

View attachment 10909
Check this:

Spizz

Used my ebucks and bought the Huawei GT 2 watch on Takealot for my son today. R2999 on a daily deal with a Bluetooth scale thing chucked in.

Seldom Bucket

Got a Qualitel Smart Plug for the office, the aircon in my office is one of those old big one unit things. Since it now only has two settings, off and Arctic cold I was getting tired of constantly needing to get up to switch it off for a few minutes and then on again.
I have the same brand for my light switches, works well and well priced