rAge 2020

BloodrayneZA

You should try VapeCon - they have it every year. Also a financial test strain too - I've never been but I've read stories from members who go there.
What games are good at the moment, @Tribs ? I'm looking for a new game - similar to Kingdoms of Amalur, Fable, Skyrim, Mass Effect, Overlord, etc... I've actually enjoyed Hellgate: London and I still have the game in case I want to kill something.

Tribs

You should try VapeCon - they have it every year. Also a financial test strain too - I've never been but I've read stories from members who go there.
What games are good at the moment, @Tribs ? I'm looking for a new game - similar to Kingdoms of Amalur, Fable, Skyrim, Mass Effect, Overlord, etc... I've actually enjoyed Hellgate: London and I still have the game in case I want to kill something.
I am afraid work came and got involved - have not watched much at all

Nicholas

I would like to see the organisers continue to provide a digital edition for those of us who cannot attend the expo in person, and have a section where we can access the online stores of some of the exhibitors so that we can take advantage of rAge specials. This is something I am going to suggest to them if given the opportunity.

Tribs

I would like to see the organisers continue to provide a digital edition for those of us who cannot attend the expo in person, and have a section where we can access the online stores of some of the exhibitors so that we can take advantage of rAge specials. This is something I am going to suggest to them if given the opportunity.
Do that - perhaps you get a code which you can then use to purchase from the normal stores for the exhibitors

Nicholas

I am also one of those who enjoyed Hellgate. Have you tried A Bard's Tale, Spellforce, or this?

BloodrayneZA

I am also one of those who enjoyed Hellgate. Have you tried A Bard's Tale, Spellforce, or this?
I saw it on Steam and wasn't sure if I should get it or not - A Bard's Tale. Never heard of Spellforce, I should check it out

Lovely. The video doesn't have subtitles so not watching that.