R.I.P. Thread

Spizz

NOTICE. The funeral of Ernie Solomons, who was shot and killed in Gauteng two weeks ago is scheduled to take place in Hermanus today. Arrangement necesate the movement of large groups of mourners between Hermanus CBD and Hawston throughout the morning, so expect a large police and law enforcement/traffic presence. Delays in traveling towards and back from Hermanus town may also be experienced at certain times.

biometrics

NOTICE. The funeral of Ernie Solomons, who was shot and killed in Gauteng two weeks ago is scheduled to take place in Hermanus today. Arrangement necesate the movement of large groups of mourners between Hermanus CBD and Hawston throughout the morning, so expect a large police and law enforcement/traffic presence. Delays in traveling towards and back from Hermanus town may also be experienced at certain times.
28s gang leader. In charge of the perlemoen smuggling trade.

The poachers are brazen, they dive in front of people in the middle of the day. Not a care in the world.

Spizz

28s gang leader. In charge of the perlemoen smuggling trade.

The poachers are brazen, they dive in front of people in the middle of the day. Not a care in the world.

Yep, see them pretty much every day when I walk my dog.

Y2K

Aside from being a cop what kind of career path would have you study these individuals?

Spizz

I see he's described as a former leader.

I have no insight or knowledge into any kind of gangs or gangsters, but the amount of Nyalas or Casspirs or whatever they were, coupled with a lot of police with serious weaponry in Hermanus today would be enough to tell me he was indeed a top dog.

BloodrayneZA

What if 2021 is shittier than 2020? :eek:
ye that's what i worry about. But hey ho it's another day to worry about that. Ugh. No. Lets stay in 2020. Lol. just kidding. Um well I'll be honest, I worry about a future where we're like that in Continuum - food out of sachets, we're not allowed out and we have a strict curfew. All science fictiony.

Jings

ye that's what i worry about. But hey ho it's another day to worry about that. Ugh. No. Lets stay in 2020. Lol. just kidding. Um well I'll be honest, I worry about a future where we're like that in Continuum - food out of sachets, we're not allowed out and we have a strict curfew. All science fictiony.

Sounds like WW2 when food was rationed and people forced into bomb shelters during air raids.

Tribs

Please welcome Dawn Lindberg to the thread. RIP to her and condolences to her bereaved.
From Des and Dawn fame? My parents used to listen to them. Two little boys is the song I will never forget of theirs.

Nicholas

Fuck 2020. It took 007. Now Darth Vader.

No doubt the Terminator will be next.

This year has been one futtup after another, and the corrupt ous just keep on going like there's no tomorrow.
Let's not forgot the millions of other humans whose deaths are not publicised. The death of a friend or family member is more painful than that of some celebrity for most of us, I would expect.