PS5 or XBox Series X

Will you be getting the PS5 or XBox Series X?

• PS5

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • XBox Series X

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Neither

Votes: 4 40.0%

• Total voters

satanboy

With the new consoles on the horizon, which one will you get?

At the moment I think I will be getting the PS5. The main reason being: Gran Turismo 7

Spizz

Our PS4 doesn't get used by anyone anymore, it's PC or the Switch in my house. Can't see that changing when these two arrive.

biometrics

Our PS4 doesn't get used by anyone anymore, it's PC or the Switch in my house. Can't see that changing when these two arrive.
Never could get into my PS4. Controllers just don't do it for me. And auto aim in FPS, no sis man. After owning it for 5 years and it being used for less than ten hours in that time, I finally sold it recently to offset my liquor purchase. ;)

Won't be getting a console again, will stick to my PC, which happens to be quite a decent one with a NVidia 2080 GPU.

Oh, I also had a PS3 which I also never used.

Nicholas

If I had to spend however much one of these consoles is going to cost, I would also be more inclined towards upgrading my PC. I spend at least a hour with it every day, and I'm still rocking a Core i5 3470.

SauRoN

Xbox Series X and likely a PS5 down the line on a specials or ebucks or something once a compelling game exists on the platform.

Right now the PS5 is by and large vapourware. Nobody has even seen a real console and we don’t know what the back of the thing even looks like.

The games are mostly times exclusives also coming to Xbox where I don’t need to pay real money for the vast majority of them because of Game Pass.

PS5 controller is still wrong and will likely suck only marginally less than the DS4.

Also I fully expect it to still be a jet engine, even with that massive size in play.

Sent from my iPhone

C

CataclysmZA

We'll be getting the PS5 for the exclusives, and for the PSN backlog I've built up.

Although, Xbox Series S with Game Pass will be a killer combo. Can't beat that value with a PS5 currently.

Bryn

I don't overly care for either option - it's the RTX 3070 or 3080 I'm looking forward to. But when I do buy a console it will probably be a Series X, simply because of Game Pass Ultimate. I'll buy a PS5 to play Zero Dawn 2 - don't much care for any other exclusives.