Protests, riots and looting in South Africa

kafka

Why do you say that? I don't think I've ever seen @Dave post anything even vaguely racist.
He posted manipulated footage to promote the racist idea that only black people were the perpetrators.
From his posts I assume he is white and afrikaans; the typical profile of a racist.

biometrics

He posted manipulated footage to promote the racist idea that only black people were the perpetrators.
From his posts I assume he is white and afrikaans; the typical profile of a racist.
The looters were black from the video I've seen.

White + Afrikaans is not automatically racist. Are you calling me a racist?

biometrics

Oh do me a favour and fuck off, and when you think you’ve gone far enough fuck off some more.

You dumb idiotic braindead abortion.
Btw I think it's a social media influencer campaign. Very Bell Potinger. He's better off on Twitter.

biometrics

This your first use of da ban hammer?
No I've binned spammers that get through. In this case it wasn't a Droid or Xarog or whatever argumentative account, it was very quickly obviously a social media campaign, Bell Potinger style stirring racial issues.

Seldom Bucket

I thought he stepped up to the moment. Was a strong speech. Expect arrests of ringleaders this weekend.
Nope, tell me why the fuck is zaumas hell spawn, malema & disgrace to the human race and poes Carl Niehaus not behind bars.
They're going to go after the instigators, yeah right, absolutely fuck all will happen. If these anc thugs wanted to do something they should have done it already, can see they did not really even want to do anything in the first place