Predictive Text Game

Johnatan56

It only works with cellphones and tablets with predictive text enabled.
You missed the joke. :)
And you can do it on Windows:
1607180043548.png
Test the same time to the same time to the same time to the same time to the same time to the same ....

But prediction sucks since one never uses it, so no history for it to draw from.

Sinbad

I think it's a good idea to have a tough time for you to have a good time in the last 24 hours of your life and you will be able to get cards from your friends and family and friends with you and your family are the best that you can do for you and your family are the best that you can do for you and your family are the best that you can do for you and your family are the best that you can do for you and your family are the best that you can do for you and your family are the best that you can do for you and your family are the best that you can do for you and your family are the best that you can do for you and your family are the best that you can do for you and your family are the best that you can do for you and your family are the best that you can do for you and your family are the best that you can do for you and your family

Sinbad

Dear Santa, all I want for Christmas is that you are well and your family is a great place to work and I hope you are doing well and I am happy to hear that you are doing well and I am happy to hear that you are doing well and I am happy to hear that you are doing well and I am happy to hear that you are doing well and I am happy to hear that you are doing well

BloodrayneZA

Dear Santa, all I want for Christmas is that you are well and your family is a great place to work and I hope you are doing well and I am happy to hear that you are doing well and I am happy to hear that you are doing well and I am happy to hear that you are doing well and I am happy to hear that you are doing well and I am happy to hear that you are doing well
Use only one sentence

Jings

Dear Santa, all I want for Christmas is the new one I have been working on.

Jings

I would have sex with you but you never knew how much I loved the pictures.