Post your "Shower Thought" of the Day

Jings

It's Friday, which is statistically likely to be better because tomorrow is Saturday.

Düber

Why does your phone recognise you straight away when you just want to glance at the notifications, but goes squint when you want it to open fast to do something?

satanboy

Why does your phone recognise you straight away when you just want to glance at the notifications, but goes squint when you want it to open fast to do something?
Why do you have to press delete 3 times to delete messages? Fucking pisses me off.

sand_man

How often does Apples two factor authentication have you running around the house, looking for that other obscure idevice that happens to be the deceive the verification code is sent to? Fucking gets me every fucking time!!

dabean

I wonder if ants store scents in a LIFO buffer. I wonder how different it is from the way we store memories.

LD50

those trailer trash brackenfell whites were my people

satanboy

Just because I lived somewhere doesn't make them my people...

(never lived in Brackenfell)

my family isn't even my people

LD50

and that makes them better than?
I never insinuated they were beter than anyone else . Look at your post I replied to.
You mentioned that the place you stay in doesnt make the folks of that area necessarily your ppl... and I agree on that.

I'm saying they are my ppl cause I'm also white afrikaans.And I'm embarrassed at their behaviour regardless of the fact that EFF are nutters.
Surely you understand???