Post your "Shower Thought" of the Day

satanboy

dude go look at the data behind it. the majority of active FB users are born between 1950 and 1980.
people younger than that use insta/tiktoc or whatever the new fad is because as we all know once your parents start using something it is no longer cool
1674636578412.png
People who are a part of the Baby Boomer Generation were born between 1946 and 1964. This means people who are between 58 and 76 years of age, or turn this age by 31 December 2022, are part of this generation.27 Sept 2022

Get your facts in order.

Baxteen

interesting. wonder what cause such a massive change in user base between 2020 and 2022.
could be that my stats were based on new user sign up rather than active users. still feel Facebook is filled with boomers and boomer humour.
I mean how long do you scroll before you see a minion meme?

satanboy

interesting. wonder what cause such a massive change in user base between 2020 and 2022.
could be that my stats were based on new user sign up rather than active users. still feel Facebook is filled with boomers and boomer humour.
I mean how long do you scroll before you see a minion meme?
Haven't seen one in years. You must remember what you see on FB is based on algorithms of what you view and what type of friends you have.

Baxteen

Haven't seen one in years. You must remember what you see on FB is based on algorithms of what you view and what type of friends you have.
I havent been on FB since around 2019.
the acocunt I have was created after my real account was abandoned, and that was only to like the pogo Pta fb page and become an admin.
and that was one action one time. that is all.
I actually think you will find 2 of me if you search for me by name that have a photo that looks like me.
I dont understand why FB even exists anymore

Baxteen

Advertising
Free place to park photos
Keep in touch with friends (especially those that live in other countries)
I suppose that is what the idea is right? save photos and keep up with the old friends.
problem is I dont even keep intouch wiht the people I am sleeping wiht.
I dont chat on telegram to my GF or my wife.
I dont talk to my friends on discord either.
both of those are used to organise what is happening in the real world. when the GF is coming over, what I need to get from the store, or whatever else.

Jings

Sometimes I think it's best to take this reality on earth with a pinch of salt.

Jings

A strand of DNA is a data file which stores a few megabytes of information using a quaternary numeral system. A quaternary numeral system uses 0,1,2 and 3 to represent real numbers, double the amount of binary system which uses 0 and 1's.

SauRoN

A strand of DNA is a data file which stores a few megabytes of information using a quaternary numeral system. A quaternary numeral system uses 0,1,2 and 3 to represent real numbers, double the amount of binary system which uses 0 and 1's.

There was some study that concluded the entire world’s data could be stored in I think it was kilogram of DNA.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

satanboy

Why are people always smashing their vehicle steering wheel, in movies/series, with their fists? I have never witnessed this IRL.