Podcasts

linza

I made a wonderful discovery today. Jungle Prince. It's a podcast by a New York Times reporter about an Indian 'royal' family. It turns out they were not really royal but it is very moving.

Attachments

• index.jpg
    index.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:

linza

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-04-13 The Strange and Dangerous World of America’s Big Cat People (1).jpg
    Screenshot_2020-04-13 The Strange and Dangerous World of America’s Big Cat People (1).jpg
    166.7 KB · Views: 6

linza

You can alleviate the lockdown blues by listening to the audio podcast S-Town. It is my very favorite podcast, and I've listened to just about all of them.
"S-Town is an investigative journalism podcast hosted by Brian Reed and created by the producers of Serial and This American Life. All seven chapters were released on March 28, 2017. The podcast was downloaded a record-breaking 10 million times in four days." - Wikipedia

Attachments

• stown.jpg
    stown.jpg
    190.2 KB · Views: 3

linza

Bundyville is the true story of the Bundy family; a family that refuses to recognise the US government. It is one of the podcasts that I have listened to repeatedly.

Attachments

• Bundyville.jpg
    Bundyville.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 4

linza

Caliphate is well worth a listen. The podcast follows journalist Rukmini Callimachi, who covers terrorism for The New York Times, on her quest to understand ISIS.

Attachments

• Caliphate.jpg
    Caliphate.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 5

linza

The Out Crowd won the 2020 Pulitzer Prize for audio reporting, the first ever given for audio journalism. "Reports from the frontlines of the Trump administration's "Remain in Mexico" asylum policy. We hear from asylum seekers waiting across the border in Mexico, in a makeshift refugee camp, and from the officers who sent them there to wait in the first place."
https://www.thisamericanlife.org/688/the-out-crowd

Seldom Bucket

Share your Podcasts.

My list.

Crime Junkie
Serial Killers
Morbidology
The Generation Why Podcast
CrimeLapse True Crime
What Happened??
True Crime App The Time, Unsolved
True Crime App The Time